Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could just muster up the courage to kill myself already

he's not able to. He has probably zero skills and zero education. All he has left are some entry level jobs
Lol you didn't read the other posts.

Keep living, coping and make normies' lives miserable

It's 5am where I live, I barely scrolled through this thread with my one eye opened
If you had taken the time to read through some of the posts, you would see that I had a job in the past.

That video got under your skin @Kointo, admit it.

Of course we see this every day, but this had an impression. I can tell. I know all.

That video got under your skin @Kointo, admit it.

Of course we see this every day, but this had an impression. I can tell. I know all.
The kid is just lucky he was able to do that.

If you were NT/good-looking, would you still want to kill yourself?

The kid is just lucky he was able to do that.
Well, he was shutting off the machine, which the machine thinks is insane and fights at every turn.

The way I look at it, when the machine started throwing warning lights up, I had to choose what to do. I mean, I'll end up like him regardless, but if I can carve out something "livable" in the interim, I'll do so until more systemic failure. I'm on the fence on the role the internet should play in life going forward. Many questions, few answers.

I don't see how loneliness could be seen as a victory.
I like to twist it as not being cheated on or cucked

But I still need virgin modest wife

Family, personal possessions, my favorite media, all of it doesn't matter once I'm a decaying corpse. All the problems I've faced and will have to face will be solved in an instant. A painful life of mistreatment and backstabbing, and yet I'm so much of a fucking failure, I can't even end it. There's barely any enjoyment in this insipid, dull life, and when it isn't another laborious day, only pain will come up to color the dullness. Take the knife, cut the skin, let it bleed. Take the knife, cut the skin, let it bleed. Take the knife, cut the skin, let it bleed. It really is that simple, you fucking dipshit. Just get it over with. I hope some tree will uproot and come crashing down directly onto me. I hope I have a sudden brain aneurysm, and die speaking inaudibly to whoever's around at the time. I hope I break my neck after falling down a flight of stairs. I hope I develop a cancer. Oh, but lucky me, I seem to be invincible to all these things, while people who don't wish for it have these things happen to them . This "life" is a drab existence, one devoid of any substance and meaning, which only makes it worse once I imagine something far better. These little hills of "hope" aren't worth the trudging through the vast plains. I can't believe that I'm still on this wretched planet. I should've been dead years ago, or never born to begin with.
https://incels.is/threads/would-you-rather.27877/