Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I could hollywoodproducermaxx

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I honestly can't think of a job I'd rather have. I'd work on teen/high school shows and movies and pull casting couch game on all the young, aspiring actresses that would come my way

What'd make this job better than other statusmaxxed jobs is that you'd be less likely to get unenthusiastic starfish sex out of these girls, because getting the role after fucking you is still not guaranteed, so you'd (a) get to fuck the hottest young talent in Hollywood, and (b) they'd probably put more effort into it with you, and (c) you'd be surrounded by a bunch of other (((producers))) doing the same thing, so you probably wouldn't have to worry about any of them telling on you or shaming you

What is more, you could specify exactly what kinda girls you wanted to fuck. Let's say you had control over the physical appearances criteria on the casting call, if you wanted to fuck, for example, a blonde, you could have that feature added to the criteria

Easily the best job if you can get it in my humble opinion. I literally cant think of any negatives associated with it

I'd make a biopic of ER's life. :incel:

I honestly can't think of a job I'd rather have. I'd work on teen/high school shows and movies and pull casting couch game on all the young, aspiring actresses that would come my way

What'd make this job better than other statusmaxxed jobs is that you'd be less likely to get unenthusiastic starfish sex out of these girls, because getting the role after fucking you is still not guaranteed, so you'd (a) get to fuck the hottest young talent in Hollywood, and (b) they'd probably put more effort into it with you, and (c) you'd be surrounded by a bunch of other (((producers))) doing the same thing, so you probably wouldn't have to worry about any of them telling on you or shaming you

What is more, you could specify exactly what kinda girls you wanted to fuck. Let's say you had control over the physical appearances criteria on the casting call, if you wanted to fuck, for example, a blonde, you could have that feature added to the criteria

Easily the best job if you can get it in my humble opinion. I literally cant think of any negatives associated with it
I always wanted to make this possible

I literally cant think of any negatives associated with it

Well you might have a )ewish cartel breathing down your neck to guide your productions, but if you don't care about the work itself that wouldn't be a problem probably.

u would get weinstein'd eventually

[UWSL][UWSL]That was in the past.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Me too ended up with everything. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Keep chasing those dreams brocel. Look at Quentin Tarantino. Ugly af but still made it :dab: