Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i could enjoy something.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I envy people wo can enjoy anything. Literally every second of my life is ruined cause of my ocd. I suppose i do like sleeping, not counting the dreams which usually are awful. Sleeping is a good cope. Not having to exist for a while is incredible. Like i said i find no joy in aything. I can't watch movies or read books, cause my anxiety ruins it all.

All i do is wageslave, drink until i pass out to numb the anxiety and sleep for as long as i can. In the past 2 years i went form weighing 83kg to 64 now. I hate eating cause of my ocd. I have contamination ocd so my brain freaks out over everything. I can't really give justice to how horrible my life is. I wish i had schizophrenia instead or any other mental illness.

Idk why i'm still bothering to wake up everyday. Guess i'm a pussy.

at least OCD is not as disabling as schizophrenia, please don't wish you had that mental illness or maybe the universe will hear you and you will start hearing some voices...

Best of luck to you.

at least OCD is not as disabling as schizophrenia, please don't wish you had that mental illness or maybe the universe will hear you and you will start hearing some voices...

Best of luck to you.
i'm gonna die soon anyway, so who cares

why'd you think schizophrenia is better ?

What's being a schizzocel like? ever had any noteworthy experience with schizophrenia?

i think it's better to my current situation. fuck you anyway.
World Schizophrenia Day | Mental Disorders | Thehealthsite.com

so much better.

I know people with schizo, and they are in constant hell that comes back again and again. They wake up and go to sleep, that is their only escape. While they are awake, they are in immense pain and suffering horribly. It's one of the worst things that can ever happen to a human in this world tbh.