Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could enjoy having shit job

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
my mind is redpilled/blackpilled and it considers people with bad jobs the bottom of society. And thats why i get insane amounts of stress whenever i think about wasting my life in bad job e.g. warehouse, factory, shop, cleaning, mcdonald, etc

i swear thats the worst feeling ever. Id rather be being a slave in bad job without feeling guilty about it, then enjoy myself after work doing whatever I do at home, e.g. gaming, but i had to be ambitious (or proud, or whatever) and taking such path would mean failure to me.

thats why cortisol and stress levels are sky high here

You are a slave

im going to try to work again soon. I hope it will not make me want to rope. It is hard to suppress the blackpilled thoughts about how I'm slaving away my life forever, and assholes are getting away with being assholes. It's like you can't retain your personality and you have to be brainwashed normalfag to tolerate it.

If you are incel you already are at the bottom of society might as well slave for good copes

If you are incel you already are at the bottom of society might as well slave for good copes
bs. mark zuckerburger is incel too but he has almost perfect life

well he has incel face.
Inceldom is not all about looks, it is about your life situation and Zuckerberg is in no way an incel and never will be. People think that misogyny and uglyness automatically = incel.