Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I wish i could cope with strategy games

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
The likes of Hearts of Iron IV and Europa Universalis IV, they would seem as a major lifefueling cope since i really love history but i am just too low iq to fully understand those games.

i can’t even play chess man it’s over

If you have good reflexes you can play action games. If not, you can try playing RNG heavy games, that way you can still win through persistence even if you are low IQ and have bad strategy, you can also look up guides online and try to mimic those and you will do better too.

Tbh relying on persistence isn't a thing to be ashamed of either, there are a lot of high IQ people who never achieve anything because they give up really easily in everything they do (largely because of how they were raised).

I suggest learning HOI4 instead of EU4 since it's easier.
I'm also low IQ but I learned the game by playing and watching Youtube videos.

Same. Thankfully i learned how to play ck2 when i was smart so i'm pretty decent at the game but i can't start playing the other games because i lost 50 iq points these past few years

i would like to play them tbh

I used to love strat games, now I lost interest. Maybe too low IQ due to old.

Tfw you're playing a strategy game but you're so low iq that you just randomly do things without thinking it through

I used to cope with Total War games like Rome, didn't understand anything at first but I improved eventually. Having to play against the dumb AI made things easier too.

just play roguelikes theory

Play Total War 2 Medieval. It's easier to play IMO and much more fun.

Same, I used to cope with age of empries and age of mythology as a kid but I always used cheat codes. I should play age of muthology ahain

Played EU4 for a good 2k hours, it was amazing at start, but after awhile you realize you're just playing against a bunch of programmed lines and codes while slowly painting a map.
Singleplayer games will always be limited cope, multiplayer is where it's at.

Singleplayer games will always be limited cope, multiplayer is where it's at.

This is why I like Age of Empires 2 because even in single player the possibilities are endless with all the different maps and scenarios that you can create.

EU4 was boring to me too. Also I don't like strategy games that aren't focused on war.

I like Total War and Age of Empires 2 the most. Knights of Honor was great as well.

This is why I like Age of Empires 2 because even in single player the possibilities are endless with all the different maps and scenarios that you can create.

EU4 was boring to me too. Also I don't like strategy games that aren't focused on war.

I like Total War and Age of Empires 2 the most. Knights of Honor was great as well.

Even if randomnized, I just cannot play against a programmed AI over and over again. In multiplayer I can at least virtual mog people so I get some dopamine. Perhaps I've just played too many games in my life that i know how they work.

Even if randomnized, I just cannot play against a programmed AI over and over again. In multiplayer I can at least virtual mog people so I get some dopamine. Perhaps I've just played too many games in my life that i know how they work.

I don't take these games so seriously, I'm looking for fun and trying to make some ridiculous scenarios. Against other people I just get too competitive and too into it.

I'm good at Age of Mythology but that's it