Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I could be a girl's friend

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Seriously. I've gotten to the point where I envy guys in the FUCKING FRIEND ZONE. When I stalk social media, I see all these girl's selfies with guy friends and I envy them. At least they get some sort of validation and don't get treated like absolute dirt by femoids. Also, being a femoid's friend gives you opportunities for some sexual satisfaction (e.g. smelling or touching her).

It's fucking sad that I now envy the friend-zoned.

Last edited:
I feel you, I wanna hug a girl.

DON'T, if you want to be in a relationship fine but other than that it won't work because men and women have different tastes and humor so unless you have actual common ground then it works, otherwise don't(inb4 cucktears and other whiteknights say to treat female friends like guy friends, I did and look at what happened to me, led me here)also being friends with a girl has blackpilled me immensely, specifically a Stacy

Same, girls don't even want to be friends with me. They just ghost me after finding out I have low social status.

having a female as a friend is a cope and bluepilled myth

i just wish i could have sex honestly

Don't let your depression become a cuck always remember that it doesn't worth it. Just try to think about it clearly - it will give you nothing good.

Those guys who are "friends" aren't just her kick it and chill buddies. She is using all of them for something, none of them get a free ride. Some buy her gifts, others get her drugs and into clubs, some know her parents..etc. If you're willing to be a slave for a sniff of female validation of some roastie then you are a cuck.

Those guys who are "friends" aren't just her kick it and chill buddies. She is using all of them for something, none of them get a free ride. Some buy her gifts, others get her drugs and into clubs, some know her parents..etc. If you're willing to be a slave for a sniff of female validation of some roastie then you are a cuck.
Ever go on streaming sites where these stupid fucks literally support e whores? They give hundreds and thousands of dollars to them to get a cute smile saying thank you and for her to fake friend talk with them.

Ever go on streaming sites where these stupid fucks literally support e whores? They give hundreds and thousands of dollars to them to get a cute smile saying thank you and for her to fake friend talk with them.
Yes, I want to reach through their screen and beat the shit out them.

Seriously. I've gotten to the point where I envy guys in the FUCKING FRIEND ZONE. When I stalk social media, I see all these girl's selfies with guy friends and I envy them. At least they get some sort of validation and don't get treated like absolute dirt by femoids. Also, being a femoid's friend gives you opportunities for some sexual satisfaction (e.g. smelling or touching her).

It's fucking sad that I now envy the friend-zoned.
I feel you, I wanna hug a girl.
cuck

Only bad can come from having a female “friend” as an incel.

''and don't get treated like absolute dirt by femoids''

Oh boy

just Die already, cuck.

Honestly, I do kind of wish I could be an emotional tampon, though I know I wouldn't like that in reality. I dunno, I just see it as proof that girl can like you, even if it's just as a friend. I've never even had girl friends in my life so that's probably why I crave that.

>I wish I could be cucked.

I used to have female friends before I found out they're alllying snakes who used me.

orbiting isnt fun tbh, i wouldnt pursue a friendship with a girl.

Same, I just want friends :(

You would feel like crap, trust me.

There are 3 zones

The Fuck Zone (good looking)
The Friend Zone (good personality but ugly)
The Creep Zone (bad personality AND ugly)

Incels are in the creep zone. We need to get INTO the friend zone first !

That's cucky. No point in life if you're not dominating the female and making her do as you please.

There are 3 zones

The Fuck Zone (good looking)
The Friend Zone (good personality but ugly)
The Creep Zone (bad personality AND ugly)

Incels are in the creep zone. We need to get INTO the friend zone first !
high IQ brutal post