Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i wish i can go er because of how society turned me into a messed up human being

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
society caused me alot of pain and suffering and i am sure u guys are feeling the same way because of how unfair we have been treated by this world first the indonraction from our parents that we need school to have a good life but it is all a trap designed to destroy u and sadly most of us have chose this path and personally it affected me alot because i am weak and a ugly loser which made me a target for bulllying and other horrible stuff. and as u can see the work never ends after we go to college we have a job for the rest of our lives and thats it we fucking die, this is a very terrible world ngl to live in and i dont know what to do ngl i am thinking of ending it all but i am too afraid to do so so i am left with rotting for the rest of my fucking life. the point of this post is to tell the importance of having a loving circle around u or else u will go places no one wants to be at:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

FBI would like to know your location

Aw erm, whatever our situation in life honestly the best path is to stay constructive and also... try to enjoy the small things in the meantime.

For example for me long-term my focus is IT and some other things but short-term I'm enjoying gaming, chatting to people, all that.

I really think if you combine those two you don't need THAT much success to feel passably.

Aw erm, whatever our situation in life honestly the best path is to stay constructive and also... try to enjoy the small things in the meantime.

For example for me long-term my focus is IT and some other things but short-term I'm enjoying gaming, chatting to people, all that.

I really think if you combine those two you don't need THAT much success to feel passably.
the only good thing i am doing is being on nofap day 4 and thats it the rest is pain and suffering

No one prepared us for bullying in school and being mocked and humilated because of our looks.

That probably is not enough >.<

lol I was thinking this. That the people viewing this thread probably look like

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
nothing is enough on this fucked up world

We have got to moneymaxx, boyos.

Based. It's the small aspects of enjoyment that make you keep going and trying to be better daily. Ultimately my goal is a career in tech or finance but for now I'm just working on my degree and taking a side course in HVAC while gymmaxxing and working on some skills I'm actually decent at. A year ago I was on the verge of roping now at the very least I take it day by daya

Life dont get better. After college all i can do is cope with my rotine ( job, classes, gyn, gaming and reading).
And @Hoppipolla is right. We should all try to enjoy little things. I do that by having no "good day" standards: I see a cup of coffe so my next dream is to have some. It is easy to accomplish dreams if they are simple.
And remember: awalys keep you mind busy and working, it may reduce how bad you´ll fell about existing.

Life dont get better. After college all i can do is cope with my rotine ( job, classes, gyn, gaming and reading).
And @Hoppipolla is right. We should all try to enjoy little things. I do that by having no "good day" standards: I see a cup of coffe so my next dream is to have some. It is easy to accomplish dreams if they are simple.
And remember: awalys keep you mind busy and working, it may reduce how bad you´ll fell about existing.
i mean it might work but at the end of the day u can never escape ur fate

I do feel like life was a lot more fun back in education (school/college/uni).

But then... that's essentially something you are paying for (whether through taxation or directly) so of course it's going to be pretty good.

Also these days because of these bugs being around I tend to veer away from busy places, which is a shame because I'm an extrovert.

That's an interesting point about it being easy to accomplish dreams if they're simple. Often yeah I just focus on small things I enjoy doing like often I go down to the store when it's quite late, buy a bunch of nice food and a can of Monster or something and then night walk for a while. It's peaceful and pleasant.

Long-term I want more but short-term these simple things are nice.

society caused me alot of pain and suffering and i am sure u guys are feeling the same way because of how unfair we have been treated by this world first the indonraction from our parents that we need school to have a good life but it is all a trap designed to destroy u and sadly most of us have chose this path and personally it affected me alot because i am weak and a ugly loser which made me a target for bulllying and other horrible stuff. and as u can see the work never ends after we go to college we have a job for the rest of our lives and thats it we fucking die, this is a very terrible world ngl to live in and i dont know what to do ngl i am thinking of ending it all but i am too afraid to do so so i am left with rotting for the rest of my fucking life. the point of this post is to tell the importance of having a loving circle around u or else u will go places no one wants to be at:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Fuck that shit bro, you know human nature now, use for your benefit.

No one prepared us for bullying in school and being mocked and humilated because of our looks.
And the school and teachers themselves do absolutely nothing to stop it

Go for it brocel :feelzez: