Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I became blackpilled at a younger age than I did

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I would’ve became blackpilled at 9 years old that would’ve saved me alot of trouble it took me until I was 16 years old to become self aware and by then it was already over I had suffered too many rejections by that point boys need to become blackpilled in elementary school the longer it takes the worse off you’ll be in the future man it’s so over for me

I was blackpilled from the womb

If I would’ve became blackpilled at 9 years old that would’ve saved me alot of trouble it took me until I was 16 years old to become self aware and by then it was already over I had suffered too many rejections by that point boys need to become blackpilled in elementary school the longer it takes the worse off you’ll be in the future man it’s so over for me
I would've definitely killed myself if I had blackpilled earlier.

Even at 16 your journey is nowhere near complete brocel.

At 9 years old too difficult. All hard realities things can't fit inside our head at once in modern times. We have to get it in small doses, slowly.

I wasn't interested in opposit gender at the age of 9 that much tbh.

Even at 16 your journey is nowhere near complete brocel.

At 9 years old too difficult. All hard realities things can't fit inside our head at once in modern times. We have to get it in small doses, slowly.
16 is old enough to know it’s over if you’re not getting girls at that age then that’s a clear Indication that there’s something wrong with you

Me too man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Now i must take the aromasin pill

16 is old enough to know it’s over if you’re not getting girls at that age then that’s a clear Indication that there’s something wrong with you
I agree the longer it takes the worse it is, but also many who used to get rejected at 16 still got later on in life. Though you are right, today it's less and less likely.

I was a late blackpill newcomer. When i was 27 or even maybe 28 i realized how over it is. Before that i couldn't figure it out why i was rejected politely ore even within the first 5 second of the interaction. For a while i was into PUA but i only became a more sociable incel because of that.

Agreed, if i had learned of the truth at a younger age, maybe my life would have been abit different.

I agree the longer it takes the worse it is, but also many who used to get rejected at 16 still got later on in life. Though you are right, today it's less and less likely.
I was a late blackpill newcomer. When i was 27 or even maybe 28 i realized how over it is. Before that i couldn't figure it out why i was rejected politely ore even within the first 5 second of the interaction. For a while i was into PUA but i only became a more sociable incel because of that.
27 is extremely late to become blackpilled

27 is extremely late to become blackpilled
Depends on what aspect of "blackpilled" you are referring to. Some people may have had relationships or something then become blackpilled towards the foid game later in life. Even if they are "Volcel" they are still blackpilled I guess. Idk. But yeah it's always better late than never I suppose.

I think the vitriolic nature of foid relationships has gotten worse and worse over the years and so the reality of being Incel or Truecel hits a lot earlier now.