Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish Hitler won

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Isn’t it awesome living in this gynocentric shit hole that the kikes created for us. Also unironcally a lot of the top nazis were sub 5 men and would be incels in our time. Himmler/ Hitler / Goebbels,

I would be shitting on my backyard if Hitler won tbh.

You speak truth my fella, the real humankind died at 1945. Everything that has transpired since then, it's just a byproduct of kike social engineering.

DBA790BEDB2370E8E028A8633CD7754A4A806880

Hitler was right, change my mind.

Honestly wwii is so fascinating I can’t stop thinking about ways in my head how Hitler could’ve won

The Nazis were a bunch of chad and stacy worshiping cucks JFL

Honestly wwii is so fascinating I can’t stop thinking about ways in my head how Hitler could’ve won
If the nazis were able to defeat the Soviet Union in 1941 they would have been able to focus on the Uk and make them surrender as long as USA didn’t get involved. They just needed the oil from the Soviet Union to fight the war they wanted

Bloodthirsty you are, westerners... Yeah, just let russians be literal slaves to new overlords

Bbbbut womyn hypergoma inky stinkyyyy

Ridiculous

I mean, they were literally the most blackpilled organization in the history of mankind.

If the nazis were able to defeat the Soviet Union in 1941 they would have been able to focus on the Uk and make them surrender as long as USA didn’t get involved. They just needed the oil from the Soviet Union to fight the war they wanted
He shouldn’t have invaded the USSR in the first place they were way bigger than anything he invaded before and wasn’t ready. He should have focused all his resources onto getting all of Europe first and then Africa to get the oil supplies from the Middle East first

Anyone who's not sub-refrigerator IQ wishes Hitler had won, tbh. :bigbrain::feelsjuice:

I wish Hitler got accepted into art school