Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish harvey hadn't

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
he was my favorite member. At first, he was my least favorite, because he'd refute and make fun of my posts. But I deserved it, and overtime, I'd really grown to like him. I liked him even more than incelman. I wish I tried to did more to prevent this. I don't think I could have though. I messaged him last night telling him i was there for him if he needed anything. I tried to not interfere too much, but I hope nobody egged him on...

mrhaircut33 said:
he was my favorite member. At first, he was my least favorite, because he'd refute and make fun of my posts. But I deserved it, and overtime, I'd really grown to like him. I liked him even more than incelman. I wish I tried to did more to prevent this. I don't think I could have though. I messaged him last night telling him i was there for him if he needed anything. I tried to not interfere too much, but I hope nobody egged him on...

Nobody here could have prevented it. I think it would be quite sadistic to let him live and suffer.

Is there any definitive proof that he did? I hope not

ItheIthe said:
Is there any definitive proof that he did? I hope not

Keep checking Milwaukee news/police reports.

I know man. I really liked him. Even to call himself what he did. He was hilarious. I’m so gutted about this.

sometimes those ppl who bring joy to others are completely empty inside

it fucking hurts man

just think about the fact that no matter what anyone said, he felt so bad day after day that he didn't feel that any other solution was possible anymore

just fucking LET THAT SINK IN
how fucking sad

we all feel like shit but we are still here

how bad must he have fucking felt

fuck man its so fucking unfair

ghostcell said:

it fucking hurts man

just think about the fact that no matter what anyone said, he felt so bad day after day that he didn't feel that any other solution was possible anymore

how fucking sad

True

What is his username?

I don't think suicide is the answer but I can't really blame anyone here who ends up ending it.

ghostcell said:

it fucking hurts man

how fucking sad

This brought tears to my cold dead subhuman eyes

GeneticDysfunction said:
This brought tears to my cold dead subhuman eyes

Indeed, I don't care about my own life at all, and Harvey's goodbye made me cry

blackcel said:
I don't think suicide is the answer but I can't really blame anyone here who ends up ending it.

True

i liked the guy as well, he was funny as fuck, its unfortunate that he had so much sadness in his heart, but i truly wish this upon no one, people deserve to live a good life without darkness clouding their days

How does anyone like incelman?

He was a a true Brethren. A truecel. May he rest in peace.

mrhaircut33 said:

Liking incelman = top kek

Hes fakecel as fuck and constantly makes spam threads.

Grotesque said:
How does anyone like incelman?
Because his posts are unique

Especially since we all know what he looks like just makes everything he posts hilarious

lostcel said:
i liked the guy as well, he was funny as fuck, its unfortunate that he had so much sadness in his heart, but i truly wish this upon no one, people deserve to live a good life without darkness clouding their days

wishiwasbigger is that u? name change?