Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I wish ER was my best friend

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
I'm watching the new ER videos from this year and like......fuwark! it's exactly what I would have said\done in these situations!
ER was my lost twin!
too bad he gone to gand'y heaven

He would call you a loser and wouldnt want to hang out with you.

he had loser WoW friends but they all rejected him eventually

Yeah, he was cool.

Jfl fuck that. He would have treated you like shit. He would have considered himself superior to you. Wouldn't have given a single fuck about you. He was a self absorbed, narcissistic piece of shit. He wouldn't have related to you because he didn't have the capacity. As a low status incel you would have been worth nothing to him, he wouldnt have had use for you and he would have resented you for thinking you had a chance at being friends with him.

Jfl fuck that. He would have treated you like shit. He would have considered himself superior to you. Wouldn't have given a single fuck about you. He was a self absorbed, narcissistic piece of shit. He wouldn't have related to you because he didn't have the capacity. As a low status incel you would have been worth nothing to him, he wouldnt have had use for you and he would have resented you for thinking you had a chance at being friends with him.
well.....in his manifesto what happens is that all his "friends" are using the dumping him, not otherwise...

some people on this forum have said the same, while others despise him. what a divisive figure, it seems as though you either love him or you hate him.

well.....in his manifesto what happens is that all his "friends" are using the dumping him, not otherwise...
Tbh take some of his claims with a grain of salt. It's no secret he was openly hostile to people. Elliot is a shitty example tbh. Wilkes McDermid should have more recognition tbh. His blog posts are brilliant. May he rest in peace

Yeah but he wouldn’t want to associate with you or me or any other incel
but he did associate with the WoW guys who were mostly losers

and even they dropped him

Tbh take some of his claims with a grain of salt. It's no secret he was openly hostile to people. Elliot is a shitty example tbh. Wilkes McDermid should have more recognition tbh. His blog posts are brilliant. May he rest in peace
where can I find his blog\watch his videos?

where can I find his blog\watch his videos?

Jump down the rabbit hole. This guy needs much more recognition. His posts are great

Jump down the rabbit hole. This guy needs much more recognition. His posts are great
I think the reason he got less recognition is just his writing style. While it's more informative, it's rather bland. Elliot had a magic of really taking you into all the details and relating specific experiences to emotions, while this guy just kind of states "women suck, here are the facts" (which is true, but less interesting)

I think the reason he got less recognition is just his writing style. While it's more informative, it's rather bland. Elliot had a magic of really taking you into all the details and relating specific experiences to emotions, while this guy just kind of states "women suck, here are the facts" (which is true, but less interesting)
Well also... Elliot killed people jfl. If he hadnt i doubt anyone would have read his stuff either. People generally dont care to hear what rejects have to say. Also Wilkes lays out uncomfortable truths that would shake the status quo. People therefore ignore it

Well also... Elliot killed people jfl. If he hadnt i doubt anyone would have read his stuff either. People generally dont care to hear what rejects have to say. Also Wilkes lays out uncomfortable truths that would shake the status quo. People therefore ignore it
This is also true