Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish commies weren’t soy af

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I’m in favor of both sexual and economic communism but most commies are cringe af and I’m embarassed to be associated with them. Wanting women’s rights is like wanting more rights for the rich. Makes no sense right? People who have been failed by the system (incels) are people that need to organize against women, and seize the means of reproduction. Most commies are just simps for the sexual bourgeoisie (women) and don’t realize how hypocritical they are

How would economic communism work? Theft?

How would economic communism work? Theft?
Money doesn’t exist in communism you would actually have to earn things instead of just hoarding capital and generating passive income from it

Money doesn’t exist in communism you would actually have to earn things instead of just hoarding capital and generating passive income from it
So it's more like a gift economy?

I’m in favor of both sexual and economic communism but most commies are cringe af and I’m embarassed to be associated with them. Wanting women’s rights is like wanting more rights for the rich. Makes no sense right? People who have been failed by the system (incels) are people that need to organize against women, and seize the means of reproduction. Most commies are just simps for the sexual bourgeoisie (women) and don’t realize how hypocritical they are
Ussr commies best commies:smonk:

Communism is impossible. It has been proven time and time again. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Kim Il Sung. What more evidence do you need?

The achievable goal is economic capitalism and sexual distribution through moneymaxxing and prostitution. Here is my proposal:

Before going for a certain goal, you have to ask yourself not whether it is "good" in an abstract way, but first of all whether it is achievable. What I am suggesting is not achievable now. However, after some kind of collapse/war/crisis, I believe it is.

Hello fellowcel

Yeah agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back