Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish chad only and sub 8 theory was real.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I wish 90% of men were incels, I am tired of seeing so many normie couples flirting, kissing and holding hands everywhere I go while foids treat me like I am invisible. I wish I wouldn’t see failed normies and fakecels here bragging about ascending and their past romantic experience, because if I can’t get a GF, no one should, I’m losing my mind at how most men don’t suffer my loneliness.

@Incelius Savage

if it was real men would actually rebel against this :feelsclown: world

Only 10-20 percent of men are unattractive enough to be condemned to being undateable and ostracized by women. Men like this will experience hardship if they ever have to interact such as when I got fired for talking to a girl and she turned all my coworkers against me. This is why women deserve no rights or power because they lack a sense of justice. As far as women are concerned you are your looks. They literally can't see beyond face.

It’s cuz you have brown poop skin bro like me

Social circle maxing helps them ascend

Let me tell you as someone who has had experience with normies: these men are not doing well.
They're ALL cheated on, betabux, eventually divorce raped etc. Guarantee you. I have infinite amount of examples of what I've seen.

I wish 90% of men were incels, I am tired of seeing so many normie couples flirting, kissing and holding hands everywhere I go while foids treat me like I am invisible. I wish I wouldn’t see failed normies and fakecels here bragging about ascending and their past romantic experience, because if I can’t get a GF, no one should, I’m losing my mind at how most men don’t suffer my loneliness.
We are already at 30% easily and growing. i define an incel as a young man who lacks access to sex.

Don't worry the number of incels is increasing rapidly. Soon majority of the men will be incels.

It should be 100%
Hitler was the ultimate incel, he had a micropenis so he could not lose his virginity or jack off. No way to satisfy his male agression. He should have fixed the incel problem with arranged marriages.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back