Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish bluepillers were correct

italo-Hellenecel

italo-Hellenecel

Medcelius the manlet
-
I honestly wish that bluepillers were right about everything that we just had to do simple things to move up in society but living objects to this you go outside you dont see sub5 manlets with their looksmatch no you seem them alone shuffling their feet like zombies. I dont understand how modern people can understand that people that are so dedicated to a cause cannot be correct in any way do they really think that people who have killed themselves did it just becuz NOT GOOD ENOG PERSOANLITY! i remember there was this post on r/short about this short dude who killed himself due to the stigma and people still go around how height isnt an issue in modern society and you should man up. How do people have such an untainted view of society that objects to every example of how people act. Regardless derailed a bit but yeah i wish bluepillers were right because then i could have some hope but their ideas are backed up by so little evidence its pitiful to even consider what they say. Look at that indian mf on youtube something healthy gamer when he wants you to "untake the blackpill" he wants you to just shut your ears and shout no no its not real like an autistic child.

I wish I could find a cute loyal girl to cuddle with me but unfortunately the blackpill is as true as our suffering :feelsmusic: