Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish anime world was real

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
There's no incels in most anime worlds.

Because
1-no one is ugly there
2-no hypergamy there
3-no one goes bald there (very important)

holy shit and you mention Naruto, one of the anime with most blackpills out there LMAO

1-No one is ugly: rock lee mocked for his appearance, deemed a creep by sakura in first episodes even when he kicked Sasuke ass (the halo effect making ugly males who win fights as bullies)

2-No hypergamy: Every girl fawning over Sasuke even if he treats them like shit (leaving karin to die, trying to kill sakura)

3- I remember seeing many bald characters, including feudal lords.

Also other massive blackpill: hard work means shit, most important things are the ones you are born with: sasuke's sharingan and Naruto's kyuubi, given to them at birth. Both of them having sage chakra because of being BORN incarnations of asura and indra. Rock lee basically becoming invisible as the series goes on even when he was supposed to be the "hard work beats talent" character. Thr whole naruto story was supposed to be "naruto is an untalented kid that becomes a big shot trough hard work" yet everything about narutos power was innate lmao: the kyuubi, the uzumaki massive charkra resserves, increased lifespan and recovery, the sage of six paths chakra.

If incels woke yp in anime world they would probably be those filler ninjas that just wait and watch how the mighty godlike powerful Chads fight, or that just get killed by a simple punch of the mighty villain.

Last edited:
if it was real incels would be some random char who gets killed in 2 seconds by a female to show how tough she is
This lol , we would be minor villains with a 2 sec appearance

holy shit and you mention Naruto, one of the anime with most blackpills out there LMAO

1-No one is ugly: rock lee mocked for his appearance, deemed a creep by sakura in first episodes even when he kicked Sasuke ass (the halo effect making ugly males who win fights as bullies)

2-No hypergamy: Every girl fawning over Sasuke even if he treats them like shit (leaving karin to die, trying to kill sakura)

3- I remember seeing many bald characters, including feudal lords.

Also other massive blackpill: hard work means shit, most important things are the ones you are born with: sasuke's sharingan and Naruto's kyuubi, given to them at birth. Both of them having sage chakra because of being BORN incarnations of asura and indra. Rock lee basically becoming invisible as the series goes on even when he was supposed to be the "hard work beats talent" character. Thr whole naruto story was supposed to be "naruto is an untalented kid that becomes a big shot trough hard work" yet everything about narutos power was innate lmao: the kyuubi, the uzumaki massive charkra resserves, increased lifespan and recovery, the sage of six paths chakra.

If incels woke yp in anime world they would probably be those filler ninjas that just wait and watch how the mighty godlike powerful Chads fight, or that just get killed by a simple punch of the mighty villain.
Damn you're very right, Naruto was blackpilled as fuck. I feel like kishi was browsing a forum for Incels during the releasing of the chapters. If that's the case, then i'd choose hxh or one piece because they are way less brutal for incels and genetically inferior males (i fully recommend watching hxh now if you haven't).

Damn you're very right, Naruto was blackpilled as fuck. I feel like kishi was browsing a forum for Incels during the releasing of the chapters. If that's the case, then i'd choose hxh or one piece because they are way less brutal for incels and genetically inferior males (i fully recommend watching hxh now if you haven't).
I just want to be Zeno from DBS

I just want to be Zeno from DBS
He's cute, but look like a psychopath to me. He destroys universes full of trillions of people without thinking for a second about it.

He's cute, but look like a psychopath to me. He destroys universes full of trillions of people without thinking for a second about it.
I am pretty sure that I could bring them back to life again if I want to. I could change reality to create the perfect world and every evil being shall be erased

I am pretty sure that I could bring them back to life again if I want to. I could change reality to create the perfect world and every evil being shall be erased
The infinite tskuyoumi is the perfect way to create a perfect world where everyone is happy. You can create your world the way you want and be and have anything you want since it's a dream world. It's the ideal utopia.

The infinite tskuyoumi is the perfect way to create a perfect world where everyone is happy. You can create your world the way you want and be and have anything you want since it's a dream world. It's the ideal utopia.
The problem is that Madara got cucked by Zetsu

The problem is that Madara got cucked by Zetsu
Kishimoto is a fag and ruined the end with this bullshit because he couldn't kill my man Madara.

Kaguya is a whore and Zetsu is fake and gay.

Kishimoto is a fag and ruined the end with this bullshit because he couldn't kill my man Madara.

Kaguya is a whore and Zetsu is fake and gay.
Exactly. Madara was the perfect villain

He wasn't even a villain imo, he was a good guy who wanted to achieve true happiness and peace through some evil ways because there was no other way. Naruto is delusional and bluepilled and his dream will break eventually and humans will fight and kill each others again for eternity because we're evil and stupid.

There's no true love, happiness, peace between humans, this is the truth.

Watch this masterpiece.

He wasn't even a villain imo, he was a good guy who wanted to achieve true happiness and peace through some evil ways because there was no other way. Naruto is delusional and bluepilled and his dream will break eventually and humans will fight and kill each others again for eternity because we're evil and stupid.

There's no true love, happiness, peace between humans, this is the truth.

Watch this masterpiece.

Let's call him "Antihero"

I wish if i was living in an anime world like hxh or naruto. I'd be powerful with cool powers and handsome and have good friends and have a cute, innocent anime gf which is way better and purer than our disgusting, cruel roasties and a bunch of other wonderful things.

Fuck our shit world, why the fuck i was born here.

Lmao I wonder what everybody's nen here would be. Yours would be that you can make nen hair to cover your head. Foids would never know unless they could gyo bro.

being in that universe = / = being the protogonist.
you can get rerolled to be a c tier manlets balding ninja.

Lmao I wonder what everybody's nen here would be. Yours would be that you can make nen hair to cover your head. Foids would never know unless they could gyo bro.
I'd just shave bald and join PT to take revenge on the world lol.

I'd just shave bald and join PT to take revenge on the world lol.

The more I think about it, being able to put hair on anything would be a super good power. In the hunter test, you could have totally dominated the island thing by just camouflaging yourself in the forest and pouncing on people. It's a great disguise/support power with creative use cases.

Still better than being me in this shit world.
Imagine you born in one of those shity states that always losing wars and produce crap tier ninjas. you are a c tier ninja in that state while also be balding and short.

well, it does sound semilar to the real world kek.

The more I think about it, being able to put hair on anything would be a super good power. In the hunter test, you could have totally dominated the island thing by just camouflaging yourself in the forest and pouncing on people. It's a great disguise/support power with creative use cases.
But Hisoka would trap me with his banji gum and i'd get stuck with my hair xD.

If i wasnt lazy as fuck i'd be practicing how to lucid dream everynight, instead i just get lucky when sleep paralysis happens to me every once in awhile and do it from there. Made myself a 9/10 model tier guy and had fun. Dont get too attached, you dont want to wake up wanting to kill yourself every morning because you woke up.
Sleep paralysis is fucking terrifying though.

Imagine you born in one of those shity states that always losing wars and produce crap tier ninjas. you are a c tier ninja in that state while also be balding and short.

well, it does sound semilar to the real world kek.
But i'd train really hard to be powerful and high status because unlike our world, hard world there means something. And many ninjas shave bald lol.

I got it one night and i found 3 dark ghosts in my room, 2 standing beside my bed and 1 standing in the corner. It was extremely terrifying, but i was afraid for my cat more than myself because she was sleeping in the same room. Everything disappeared when i heared the sound of azan el fajr.

Im one of the lucky ones. I've experienced sleep paralysis since I was a kid and not once did I ever see shadow figures or monsters. My body just freezes and that's it

I wish if i was living in an anime world like hxh or naruto. I'd be powerful with cool powers and handsome and have good friends and have a cute, innocent anime gf which is way better and purer than our disgusting, cruel roasties and a bunch of other wonderful things.

Fuck our shit world, why the fuck i was born here.
Wow man u have childish thought, how far gone are you from society :(

The moment when he gets his alive body again and proceeds to own everyone while having no fucking eyes is so brutal and orgasmic.