Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish all my enemies get married

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
So that they can get cucked, divorce raped, forced to pay child support for someone else's children, and have their lives ultimately ruined.

Some fake friend of mine from HS just got married and had a kid at age 20, lmfao, really can't wait to see where this shit goes:feelsokman:

Some fake friend of mine from HS just got married and had a kid at age 20, lmfao, really can't wait to see where this shit goes:feelsokman:
I want them all to be punished, and what better way to do that than through their own innate nature.

I need my enemies to suffer. I'll make them suffer.

I need my enemies to suffer. I'll make them suffer.

0033A889 0FCF 4E1D 8E2C 7EA002046D13

o don't really like this since divorce rape isn't really a thing in my country so if my bullies get married they will end up having trad wives and a bunch of kids while i seethe and cope alone

o don't really like this since divorce rape isn't really a thing in my country so if my bullies get married they will end up having trad wives and a bunch of kids while i seethe and cope alone
>trad wives
17 Laughing Really Hard Gif

Anyone retarded enough to get married and betabuxx deserve the incoming divorce rape, they were asking for it. However, they are also cuckolds so they don't mind being abused by women and chad

I wouldn't marry for any virgin Stacy in the world