Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish a Jew had ritualistically cut my akroposthion with a knife when I was newborn baby - ancient Judaism was incel-friendly

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
If only that had been done then I would be much better off. I could fap in peace, and this helps an incel cope.

This is what "milah" used to be in early Judaism up until about 1800 years ago when they turned into a bunch of blood-drinking demons.

Pre-Christian Jews did not "circumcise" at all. They did not cut an entire circle around the circumference of the penis to rip off the entire foreskin.

All they did was actually pretty reasonable: cut a small slit in your ridged band so that if it was too inflexible the phimosis wouldn't lead to lack of circulation and dick loss.

No tissue was even removed, it would be a very tiny scar.

Think basically the difference between completely cutting off your dick (penectomy) vs a penile subcision (slicing a line across the bottom so it splays open)

This is basically what the ancient Jews did in terms of the akroposthion: it was not amputated at all, merely nicked so it could more easily give way to an erection without reducing circulation. It's just the modern-era Jews (in the last 1500 years or so) who became degenerates who do extreme mutilation

I think I'm actually beginning to love the Jews of the BCE.

Pre-Rabbinite Jews preceding the butthurt vassals of the Roman empire getting all hateful about slaves and shit don't seem that bad at all TBH.

I bet they were all zen like "oh, you want to cover your foreskin? that's okay"

It's just the rabbinites who are all "you must expose your glans to signify you belong to us and to make sure you do, we'll cut off not just the entire AkroposThion but also the Posthe too, and then give your newborn baby blow a blowjob.

I am glad to discover I am not anti-Semitic at all guys. I am merely anti-Rabbinite.

The Torah is basically not a huge problem, it's the TALMUD which is the bigger problem.

Talmud is all that written shit that Rabbinites added by 600 AD with all the extra shit about upgrading incision > circumcision and adding mandatory sucky-sucky of bleeding-baby-dicks.

Last edited:
stupid fucking old people for some reason decided that getting rid of glands that make nut feel good would prevent sexual feelings. no. all it did was make me angry and want to punch every jew i see in the face.

Whats the prob? i cant fully masturbate either, t phimosiscel :rolleyes:
phimosis is easy to correct non-surgically you'd just pull your skin wider

much harder to restore fauxskin