Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish a Greek man Soranus had ordered my Wet Nurse to Traction my Foreskin to reverse Lipodermis so I have big Dick then I would not be incel

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Soranus Unyielding

Foreskin restoration is something that could've been more easily done when I was a baby and had nothing to do but sit around, now it feels like it's too late for me.

I need to hook up some kind of foreskin traction revise so I can lie on my back watching TV 14 hours a day with my skin being stretched.

I don't think this is something you can easily do just watching around or sitting in a chair.

If my foreskin was large I would feel safe and protected and develope a chad-like confidence for sure.

Jack Black Circumcision GIF by Foreskin Revolution

my cut makes it impossible to try resto

Jack Black Circumcision GIF by Foreskin Revolution

my cut makes it impossible to try resto
I don't think anything is impossible but obviously the less skin there is to begin with the less you have to manipulate for traction, the less comfortable it is, etc

Most techniques pull away from body which emphasizes traction on the proximal cells least resembling your foreskin.

The ideal technique is to pull toward the body to emphasize traction on the distal skin cells.

But that requires something to hold the glans in place, either erection or holding it, it's very inconvenient.

IMO we need some kind of super-tight onahole we insert into and then just "soak" as the onahole keeps us retracted so the skin is under tension.

Sex could do this too if women weren't lazy and clamped down on us hard for long periods, but eventually they would relax and ruin it.

Condoms also ruin it since they would prevent pulling the skin back as far as possible.

I get not wanting to be mutilated but idk why you care much as an incel: no one will see your dick anyway and if you worry about extra pleasure, drugs and arguably even food mogs fap anyway

I get not wanting to be mutilated but idk why you care much as an incel: no one will see your dick anyway and if you worry about extra pleasure, drugs and arguably even food mogs fap anyway

Maybe they mog circumcised fap but intact faps are apparently a lot better.

Who gives a shit who sees my dick? I want it protected and to feel good.

I guess since drugs/food are better you'd be fine if someone removed your dick entirely? Jesus what a cucked attitude