Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wink/lip-lick at hot young foids to piss them off

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
They isntantly cringe, pull back, hide behind their friends and even cover their mouths in terror. At the very least they look extremely flustered and unsettled. It's the most hilarious thing on planet Earth and I would totally recommend this to everyone who wants to a ruin some dumb hos whole week.

Ngl hilarious bro but foids will call the cops and some boomer will say ugh stop harassing her. Be careful vro good to ruin some washed up bitches week.

By doing this they'll know you're not a bluepilled cuck, and they'll respect you.

inb4 you go to jail for making a foid uncomfortable

Ngl hilarious bro but foids will call the cops and some boomer will say ugh stop harassing her. Be careful vro
They can't do shit. Just tell them you were licking your ashy lips.

too high inhib

Ngl hilarious bro but foids will call the cops and some boomer will say ugh stop harassing her. Be careful vro good to ruin some washed up bitches week.

Nah luckily I'm in the US not Britanistsn/France, no police involved. Also I only do it when theyre in groups of foids/alone and instantly turn around whenever they try to get attention

They can't do shit. Just tell them you were licking your ashy lips.
True but the police always take the side of the female so they shouldn’t be able to arret you but there is like no proof so you’ll be fine I’m gonna try this
Nah luckily I'm in the US not Britanistsn/France, no police involved. Also I only do it when theyre in groups of foids/alone and instantly turn around whenever they try to get attention
Hell yeah here in burger land you will like get arrested if you do that and a cop sees you for “harassment” fucking joke I’m gonna try this I won’t get caught though

Reminds me of my statistics class about 10 years ago. I was oblivious to how ugly I was so I was always checking out a 9/10 Persian foid. Kek I thought I had a chance. Anyway I looked her direction so often in class sometimes I would look and she was already looking my way being creeped out. :lul:

Reminds me of my statistics class about 10 years ago. I was oblivious to how ugly I was so I was always checking out a 9/10 Persian foid. Kek I thought I had a chance. Anyway I looked her direction so often in class sometimes I would look and she was already looking my way being creeped out. :lul:
That alkward moment where you are creeping on a foid and you lock eye contact

You should go even further beyond and lift them.

That alkward moment where you are creeping on a foid and you lock eye contact
If you look away you end up looking more creepy. Hold your ground and keep staring until she looks away first.

You should go even further beyond and lift them.

Like pick them up? I once had a food friend in high school, I came behind her and hugged one day and she started screaming. Never tried that again lol

low inhibition mogs me to oblivion

I can confirm this happening to me because when I winked at a foid in the 9th Grade she got immediately disgusted by me and threaten to send Chad to beat my ass up.

I dont have to wink/lip-lick to spark those reactions

Making femoids feel scared and uncomfortable is always good and right thing to doo