Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will use shrooms tonight

Frogcel

Frogcel

Recruit
★★★★
It will be my first time.
Anyone here has any experience with it? I'm thinking about taking 2 or 3 grams

take em all at once and stream it

It will be my first time.
Anyone here has any experience with it? I'm thinking about taking 2 or 3 grams
Shrooms are giga based ngl, i got a manlet friend on discord who told me shrooms make him low inhib, he doesnt wear lifts anymore because he simply doesnt give a shit about anything

Yep, i've done them a couple times a few years back and had a great time. I liked eating them with a nutella or peanut butter sandwich to hide the taste. Just make sure nobody is gonna fuck with you or trigger you for 6-8 hours and you should be ok. Maybe plan some funny trippy or introspective things you want to do beforehand to get the most out of it.

btw I always like plugging Erowid as a great resource when experimenting with drugs: https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

Last edited:
I heard they legalized them in Colorado; I've never tried such intoxicants, but their medical uses seem plausible... :feelsjuice:

A good way to cope with the modern acceptance of total hypergamy and discrimination towards subhumans; or even remove the need to cope in the first place, if some of the stories I've heard about these psychedelics are true. :feelssus:

Sadly the guy who knew everything about them got banned.

Yep, i've done them a couple times a few years back and had a great time. I liked eating them with a nutella or peanut butter sandwich to hide the taste. Just make sure nobody is gonna fuck with you or trigger you for 6-8 hours and you should be ok. Maybe plan some funny trippy or introspective things you want to do beforehand to get the most out of it.

btw I always like plugging Erowid as a great resource when experimenting with drugs: https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

Maybe I will eat them with water or something like that

Maybe I will eat them with water or something like that
Most of them taste worse than you expect. Just be prepared for that. Stay indoors. Have food, water, anything else you need already prepared so you won’t have to move much. Have a good trip.

Life changing experience dudes

In the end I ate 6 grams of shrooms and ended the trip with Earthbbound on twitch tv