Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will use my presence to cause foids as much discomfort as possible

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
I'm a 6'2 norwooding 4 sperg ogremaxxcell. I will go to stores and what not just to revel in the fear and discomfort I can cause foids and/or their chadlite boyfriends. I revel in the fact that they're aware I could brutalize them, thereby causing them to avoid any sort of discourse. I will doing things like lock prolonged eye contact with them and follow them. Usually the discomfort causes them to retreat from the area and I will follow at an appropriate distance as to maintain plausible deniability. They will never approach me directly. It's like a game to see how far I have to go to appear highly distressed/uncomfortable. :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

Based GrAYcel.

I have done this previously it's pretty fun :feelsaww: I have cultivated a piercing death stare over the years interacting with normalfags so now I can convincingly intimidate any hole and make her fear for her life just by looking at her :feelsYall:

I have done this previously it's pretty fun :feelsaww: I have cultivated a piercing death stare over the years interacting with normalfags so now I can convincingly intimidate any hole and make her fear for her life just by looking at her :feelsYall:
We do a bit of trolling :feelsPop:

GrAY LARP
You're just mad that you lack my superior retard strength orgecell physique, thus preventing you from partaking in my form of tomfoolery. You will never experience the joy of making foids feel genuine fear and discomfort. Seethe :feelshmm:

You're just mad that you lack my superior retard strength orgecell physique, thus preventing you from partaking in my form of tomfoolery. You will never experience the joy of making foids feel genuine fear and discomfort. Seethe :feelshmm:
dnr nice dissertation

I'm a 6'2 norwooding 4 sperg ogremaxxcell. I will go to stores and what not just to revel in the fear and discomfort I can cause foids and/or their chadlite boyfriends. I revel in the fact that they're aware I could brutalize them, thereby causing them to avoid any sort of discourse. I will doing things like lock prolonged eye contact with them and follow them. Usually the discomfort causes them to retreat from the area and I will follow at an appropriate distance as to maintain plausible deniability. They will never approach me directly. It's like a game to see how far I have to go to appear highly distressed/uncomfortable. :feelshmm: :feelshmm:
Normies boyfriends should pay you for doing this with their girlfriends when the foids go out with "friends" . Seriously .

Please do this in the night at the park or in the alley :society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back