Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will soon have no choice but start taking the jewpills

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Every minute of every day of my life is consumed by hate and anxiety. Imagine the worst bipolar depressive episode you have ever had and then realize that that feeling is my everyday life. I can’t take it anymore. I don’t care if the jewpills eat holes in my brain or kill my libido. My brain is already rotted and broken beyond repair from the blackpill and being a useless NEET since I was 16 years old. I hate taking medication and rather be sober but I either do this or it’s the ROPE.

You may as well give them a shot if youre that fucked up

Same here my genetics are so garbage that my brain was hellish anxiety and beyond hellish depression 24/7, and I couldn't sleep ever for 6 months, except horrible nightmares. So I had no choice but to go on Jew pills.

Retarded normies who feel slightly down for a bit, they say Jewpills weren't worth it for them, and then they figured out to go outside and get some exercise and they were fine. They try to advise people like us with shit genetics not to take medicines.

Ya no shit, if I was a little down, and then felt good again when going outside and exercising I wouldn't go on medicines either.

Same here my genetics are so garbage that my brain was hellish anxiety and beyond hellish depression 24/7, and I couldn't sleep ever for 6 months, except horrible nightmares. So I had no choice but to go on Jew pills.

Retarded normies who feel slightly down for a bit, they say Jewpills weren't worth it for them, and then they figured out to go outside and get some exercise and they were fine. They try to advise people like us with shit genetics not to take medicines.

Ya no shit, if I was a little down, and then felt good again when going outside and exercising I wouldn't go on medicines either.
What do you take?

What do you take?

Paxil (Paroxetine) is the main one it took away most of my depression and basically 100% of my anxiety. Now I also take Carvedilol which is an awesome beta blocker but that is for high blood pressure, but it helps with anxiety.

Because Paxil has side effect of weight gain I've also tried over the years Sertraline, Escitalopram, Venlafaxine, Nortriptyline, Clomipramine and Amitriptyline. Out of those they couldn't stop the depression, only Paxil could. But Amitriptyline I could feel it working in a lot of ways.

Only Amitriptyline I could feel working over time. That is what I would recommend first is Amitriptyline. Its the best for most people imo.

I am considering adding Amitriptyline one day back with Paxil.. but they interfere with each other so you can only take about 10mg of Amitriptyline with Paxil. As Paxil makes it so the body can't metabolite Amitriptyline so if you take a high dose it just builds up more and more.

Oh ya i forgot one.. Wellbutrin.. it didn't work for me, but I would recommend trying it first even before Amitriptyline. As Wellbutrin has not just no side effects, but the side effects are beneficial.

Don't, they will ruin your life. Just be a societal reject in peace. It is not that difficult.
You don’t understand I’ve been a societal reject in peace for years and it has only ruined me further.