Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will see my oneitis on Friday.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
At court. She'll be trying to get The State to fuck me hard and lock me up for life.

She will also be there with her boyfriend. I hope that they're making out when I see them.

Whatever happens, I am going to cry excessively and masturbate when I get home right after.

Because I've said 168541 horrible things about her online due to my obsession of wanting her to take my virginity.

I cannot state her name, nor post her picture.

Also, her police report included INCELS.ME.

Because I've said 168541 horrible things about her online due to my obsession of wanting her to take my virginity.

I cannot state her name, nor post her picture.
oh boy... good luck

I posted about her and boyfriend having sex on here, along with supposedly stating that I want to 'rape and acid her'.

I have never stated that I wish to rape her.

Why do you hope they are making out when you see them?
At court. She'll be trying to get The State to fuck me hard and lock me up for life.

She will also be there with her boyfriend. I hope that they're making out when I see them.

Whatever happens, I am going to cry excessively and masturbate when I get home right after.

what a vile cunt. i hope she dies horribly. reminds me of the cunts from my uni

I thought your court shit was over, why won't she leave you alone?

Last edited:

holy shit dude just drop it lmao
Rapheeallaugh

is she reading this? DIE WHORE

She likely will read this. She's read all my shit. I'm going to prison until 3719. But I still get to see her again.

i hope they let you go and you should keep a low profile from now on and not acid face women either

To your oneitis: Your days are appearing short. In the court of god, neither he nor I shall be charged with any crimes, but YOU will!

i hope they let you go and you should keep a low profile from now on and not acid face women either
I will definitely be let go and she will make me go to more counseling. She'll also try dragging this out as long as possible and pissing me off as much as she can. Because she hates me.

I will definitely be let go and she will make me go to more counseling. She'll also try dragging this out as long as possible and pissing me off as much as she can. Because she hates me.
If she hates you she will probably just file a restraining order against you instead of involve herself in actively ruining your life. How do you know her in the first place?

How is this lifefuel

How is this lifefuel
Pain is the only fuel that us incels have.

Seeing her again will destroy me.

Seeing her being protected by her boyfriend will destroy me more.

Hearing her want to subject me to further pain will destroy me more.

We are here to be tortured.

Her taking you to court is an ioi.

Man, you got to chill with this. Can't have you going to prison.

I can do this a million times and I'm never going to prison. That's why this is stupid.

Females should just suck my dick and get it over with.

you certainly are an interesting individual, so did u do it?

JFL getting in trouble even though you just LDAR. Its over

Also, her police report included INCELS.ME.

Did you HAVE to drop us in the shit mate? Next thing we'll be getting attacking by jooish terrorists from the SPLC and getting banned from Israel.

Did you HAVE to drop us in the shit mate? Next thing we'll be getting attacking by jooish terrorists from the SPLC and getting banned from Israel.
I wouldn't worry. My Jew lawyer and judge pronounced incels like In-Shell, a fine Italian dish.