Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will rape a indigiaous

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
In my college have some brazilian indigious natives who entered throght of quota. They are literally monkeys. They course in programmin area but they literally dont know how use a computer. Also, have a curry teacher too, he cant speak portuguese properly and have to speak english.
So, in the last class of this teatcher she gave a "group job" and a make a group with me and one friend and asked two native girls and them accept. They gave me whatsapp to make a group and i send private menssage to a better of them and she answer. I started talking like a human but she's literally a monkey with 80 iq. She simply dont understand what i said, idk if because she live in a tribe or she is simply dumb. She know portuguese, but simply cant interpretation what i say. So, we'r talking about partys and she said that she was in one and got drunk and make a fun about her friend put anything in her drink. She literally probably been raped and guess it funny.
I will do the same thing. I will in a party with her and drunked her and raped her.

I’m going to pull up to Brazil and fuck the girls who belong to the Piraha tribe.

the uncontacted Amazonian tribes will see me as a man to breed if I go there. It’ll be like sea maxxing :forcedsmile:

the uncontacted Amazonian tribes will see me as a man to breed if I go there. It’ll be like sea maxxing :forcedsmile:

Good suggestion.

asian-png.592382

0088-047.png

Re: Attempting to make a tycoon door
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182611299Friday, January 29, 2016 7:20 AM CST
Apparently, the TeamColor property returns non-string data. As a result, any attempts to directly compare the string version of the data with the actual TeamColor data will return as false. Consider using something such as this: tostring(Ply.TeamColor) == "Color Name Here"; Alternatively, Ply.TeamColor == BrickColor.new("Color Name Here");
Re: Does the Zika virus kill?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182611669Friday, January 29, 2016 7:37 AM CST
Certainly not. "Zika virus" is nothing more than a fabricated pathogen designed to distract from government experimentation. Micro-cephaly is being caused by the plastic-derivatives being developed by chemists and released into our environment. It is gradually interfering with the "linear" process of evolution.

Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.

It's truly like another world with them in terms of the step up from a village to urban life

In my college have some brazilian indigious natives who entered throght of quota. They are literally monkeys. They course in programmin area but they literally dont know how use a computer. Also, have a curry teacher too, he cant speak portuguese properly and have to speak english.
So, in the last class of this teatcher she gave a "group job" and a make a group with me and one friend and asked two native girls and them accept. They gave me whatsapp to make a group and i send private menssage to a better of them and she answer. I started talking like a human but she's literally a monkey with 80 iq. She simply dont understand what i said, idk if because she live in a tribe or she is simply dumb. She know portuguese, but simply cant interpretation what i say. So, we'r talking about partys and she said that she was in one and got drunk and make a fun about her friend put anything in her drink. She literally probably been raped and guess it funny.
I will do the same thing. I will in a party with her and drunked her and raped her.
RAPE WOMEN

They've been living in the jungle their whole lives, how do you expect them to use modern technology properly

They've been living in the jungle their whole lives, how do you expect them to use modern technology properly
Not necessary, most of them had smartphones

You can do the same with gipsy toilets in eastern europe. They barely have phones nor money or they know how to look for help because it is in her long tradition to be raped or traded in. Just be aware of their family thats all..

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

Season 2 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

IT unit shebon coming at you.

Army Guard GIF by NationalGuard

OP getting hunted like Abu Ibrahim Hashimi al Qurayshi, two days later after posting this thread.

Maybe you don't even need to rape her, maybe you can ascend with her anyway as her guide into civilization. Just watch out no Brazilian Chad gets to her first.