Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I will rage if asians win Worlds

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Worlds = major league of legends tournament.

If Asians win worlds i will probably tear my room apart, I will probably smash my walls and items until I can bring myself to stop.

I want whites to win worlds so bad, Asians have won every year and this year is our chance to prove ourself.

Lol at caring about LoL

Lol at caring about LoL
I quit the game myself, but I'm half keeping up with worlds, I know that there are no Korean teams left :D:):feelshehe::feelshaha::feelsgah:but there is one Chinese team :feelsree::woke:left and 2 white teams I believe.

I quit the game myself, but I'm half keeping up with worlds, I know that there are no Korean teams left :D:):feelshehe::feelshaha::feelsgah:but there is one Chinese team :feelsree::woke:left and 2 white teams I believe.
Asians are maniacs bro. When they get dedicated and obsessed with something it’s impossible to stop them.

It’s over.

Lol at caring about LoL
Worlds = major league of legends tournament.

If Asians win worlds i will probably tear my room apart, I will probably smash my walls and items until I can bring myself to stop.

I want whites to win worlds so bad, Asians have won every year and this year is our chance to prove ourself.
tbh asians are the best in th egame they are gonna win

Asians are maniacs bro. When they get dedicated and obsessed with something it’s impossible to stop them.

It’s over.
Idk man, every single other year the finals have been ALL Korean! Not this year though :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::forcedsmile:

FUCK EUBABS FUCK FNATIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they wont. FNC looked insane today

LoL is still relevant? Damn...

Is this another of those Warcraft 3 mods?

I think IG will win but this world has been so fun to watch when western teams have come so far.

LoL is the most straightforward moba in existence. The mechanics are simply your basic right-click movement and champion abilities. You follow the same champion-build every single game so itemization is almost non-existent. Everything comes down to basic reaction-time and how well your team synergizes and that’s about it. LoL is just a oversimplified version of dota designed to cater to normies. It’s pathetic to watch as an esport tbh.

is it possible to cheat in LoL same way people in first person shooters cheat with aimbots and 6th sense type programs?

Whites can't compete with royal never give up or it rollster
Turns out they are not even in the tournament anymore xD
When it comes to videogames we still can't compete with asians

We stay winning fam

asians are nice people. power to them.

I like asians tbh, they're ok with me

LoL is the most straightforward moba in existence. The mechanics are simply your basic right-click movement and champion abilities. You follow the same champion-build every single game so itemization is almost non-existent. Everything comes down to basic reaction-time and how well your team synergizes and that’s about it. LoL is just a oversimplified version of dota designed to cater to normies. It’s pathetic to watch as an esport tbh.

lol you're braindead
Whites can't compete with royal never give up or it rollster
Turns out they are not even in the tournament anymore xD
When it comes to videogames we still can't compete with asians

? its 5 europeans vs 2 koreans and 3 chinese in the finals

zOMG lol worlds is epicccc! :soy::feelstastyman:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

>he cares about dota 2 vs league when both are complete dogshit games where your skill is completely dictated by genetics