Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will probably get drafted in September

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Imagine dying on the war while you never touched a female in your life

How fucking cucked is that

I think the army might be a genuine improvement in terms of my current LDAR living situation

I think the army might be a genuine improvement in terms of my current LDAR living situation
Just live in the trench, eat shitty bread for months, get pneumonia and get your legs blown off by a mine theory

Just live in the trench, eat shitty bread for months, get pneumonia and get your legs blown off by a mine theory
First world war maxxing

My condolences.:feelsbadman:

Jfl @ Russia needing a draft to fight Ukraine:feelskek:
Hopefully they decide to avoid the embarrassment OP
They don't. They have tons of men and using only like 10% of them. Draft is not necessary

If you really fear that you should move asap

Imagine dying on the war while you never touched a female
I thought, that Russia doesn't send conscripts in Ukraine.
Anyway, just cut your hands. Those fucking niggers in [UWSL]enlistment office will notice that and they will [UWSL]declare you unfit for service.[/UWSL] [/UWSL]

Psycology test, i didn't dodge it i was trying to get it. Basicly i had to tell stuff about my life 2 a psycologist and i was secerly retarded at the time and didn't lie. Admitting i had no friends outiside of school and never had a gf is prob what made him deem me unfit 4 service
I was also deemed unfit for service.

Psycology test, i didn't dodge it i was trying to get it. Basicly i had to tell stuff about my life 2 a psycologist and i was secerly retarded at the time and didn't lie. Admitting i had no friends outiside of school and never had a gf is prob what made him deem me unfit 4 service
Psychologist probably thought your comrades will have a taste of the first AK to land on your hands.

Dude u can rape foids if u win (in video game)

Ascend to heaven?
C0FE5819 C136 4A4D AAB2 BC50279FC103

Pretend you are crazy. Say random, idiotic things, show them your shit stained underwear, carry a bag of toenail clippings. They will say you're mentally unfit

Congrats, you'll probably ascend with a Ukranian foid this year!

Just rape Ukrainian foids theory :feelsdevil:

Nay
Russki I am
It's over.

Putin is only using you as cannon fodder and unfortunately desertion is going to lead to you getting shot. Those Ukrainians are winning rn.

Russians are every bit as cucked as their Western European counterparts