Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will no LONGER take a "JOKE"

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
you know what ive realized, with 18 years of inceldom experience and truecel treatment? NO ONE has the FUCKING BALLS to insult a good looking person. FUCKING NO ONE.
Theres a chad in my class and if someone even "ACCIDENTALLY" says or does something that he finds offensive they AUTOMATICALLY get on their knees and beg for forgiveness from their genetic superior.
"Ohhhh... chaddd im so sorry i didnt mean to spit on you while i was talking. LET ME WIPE THAT OFF FOR YOU. im soo sorry what the henk is wrong with me hahaa, you are my GOD chad, your zygos control me, i cant believe a genetic joke such as myself allowed one drop of salvia splatter onto your genetically superior face. IM SORRY, tomrorrow ill buy you a lunch haha"

:feelsseriously:

but when it comes to me, the genetic shit stain of the century. if someone pushes me, if they call me an ugly suicidal subhuman, if they tell me to kill myself. i dont get a sorry, i dont get a plead, i dont get anyone telling ME that theyre in the wrong.
what do i get if i show any sign of offense?
"Ohh its just a joke, jesus christ. get over it."
"who cares they say that to EVERYONE"
if they say/do that shit to EVERYONE why am i the only one that isnt fucking LAUGHING?
FROM THIS DAY
FUCKING FORWARDTH
I SHALL
NEVER
TAKE A FUCKING
"JOKE"
FROM ANYONE.
IM CARVING THE WORD "ANTI PUSHOVER" ON MY STOMACH AS A REMINDER TO MYSELF TO NEVER LET THESE NIGGERS USE ME AS THEIR FUCKING MAIN PUNCH LINE.

Bro is trying to hard to postmaxx

post this in sewers

you know what ive realized, with 18 years of inceldom experience and truecel treatment? NO ONE has the FUCKING BALLS to insult a good looking person. FUCKING NO ONE.
Theres a chad in my class and if someone even "ACCIDENTALLY" says or does something that he finds offensive they AUTOMATICALLY get on their knees and beg for forgiveness from their genetic superior.
"Ohhhh... chaddd im so sorry i didnt mean to spit on you while i was talking. LET ME WIPE THAT OFF FOR YOU. im soo sorry what the henk is wrong with me hahaa, you are my GOD chad, your zygos control me, i cant believe a genetic joke such as myself allowed one drop of salvia splatter onto your genetically superior face. IM SORRY, tomrorrow ill buy you a lunch haha"

but when it comes to me, the genetic shit stain of the century. if someone pushes me, if they call me an ugly suicidal subhuman, if they tell me to kill myself. i dont get a sorry, i dont get a plead, i dont get anyone telling ME that theyre in the wrong.
if they say/do that shit to EVERYONE why am i the only one that isnt fucking LAUGHING?
FROM THIS DAY
FUCKING FORWARDTH
I SHALL
NEVER
TAKE A FUCKING
"JOKE"
FROM ANYONE.
IM CARVING THE WORD "ANTI PUSHOVER" ON MY STOMACH AS A REMINDER TO MYSELF TO NEVER LET THESE NIGGERS USE ME AS THEIR FUCKING MAIN PUNCH LINE.
I feel you brocel.

What you're observing is how people naturally Orient themselves in accordance with the natural sociobiological hierarchy of their social space. It takes mere seconds to minutes maxx for any person to determine where someone stands in the food chain through near instantaneous analysis of their looks, stature, speech and gait. Analyzing features are so deeply ingrained in our ancient animal brain that it takes no time to generate a spontaneous physiological response of either deference or disgust.

What you're observing is how people naturally Orient themselves in accordance with the natural sociobiological hierarchy of their social space. It takes mere seconds to minutes maxx for any person to determine where someone stands in the food chain through near instantaneous analysis of their looks, stature, speech and gait. Analyzing features are so deeply ingrained in our ancient animal brain that it takes no time to generate a spontaneous physiological response of either deference or disgust.
im going to start fixing my posture, speaking with a confident tone EVEN though im ugly as shit. i dont care anymore. im tired of being fondled with like im a 10 year old being molested by his uncle

im going to start fixing my posture, speaking with a confident tone EVEN though im ugly as shit. i dont care anymore. im tired of being fondled with like im a 10 year old being molested by his uncle
People usually don't like low status ugly subhumans asserting themselves in violation of the natural sociobiological hierarchical order. They want low status subhumans who disgust them to be punching bags or invisible NPCs. But let me know how it goes anyway.

People usually don't like low status ugly subhumans asserting themselves in violation of the natural sociobiological hierarchical order. They want low status subhumans who disgust them to be punching bags or invisible NPCs. But let me know how it goes anyway.
ofc bro

Way to go! Don't let scum have a joke at your expense.

I learnt it the hard way but I don't let it get to me considering I got my revenge.

FROM THIS DAY
FUCKING FORWARDTH
I SHALL
NEVER
TAKE A FUCKING
"JOKE"
FROM ANYONE.
you have discovered NORMIES main line of code

THE GASLIGHT

As soon as you recognise someone is running this code, EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS MEANINGLESS, ADN SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH 5 TONNES OF SALT.

Try this and see how much your life improves and how much of a reduction there is in how much you get decieved and fooled by people.

This method is a bullet proof way to eliminate clowns from your life.

No one worth your time and with any iq will engage in this low level tactic and angle, so if you eliminate their opinion and or information, YOU LOSE ZERO, AND GAIN TIME.

I have done this even with family members and it even works at this close proximity.

Ohhhh... chaddd im so sorry i didnt mean to spit on you while i was talking. LET ME WIPE THAT OFF FOR YOU. im soo sorry
Lmfao, cuckery at its finest