Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will never understand therapy

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I will never understand therapy, i will never go and get it ever. Its pointless, shit and a waste of money.

It always baffles me to hear and see normies that go to therapy and say " it works!!! Ive been going to my therapist for 1 - 2 years and weve made some real progress!!!!"

Lets just let that sink in for a moment. These people.. have gone to see a therapist... for ONE TO TWO WHOLE YEARS OR MORE. That is a very expensive trip for a practice that may or may not work. In australia, you get x amount of free therapy sessions under mental health act, and then you have to pay and its very very expensive. Imagine paying for therapy for a whole year for at least say once a fortnight! That shit adds up, i would rather go and fuck a prostitute!

not only that but when you tell them that therapy isn't working, they tell you "you have to be willing to change."

they don't understand that i'm depressed because of how short/ugly guys are treated nowadays, which is something i can't change.

Just talk to a wall tbh

Anyone who can talk to someone and mere words fixes their problems ... just means you they didn't have real problems. They were just larping or delusional. Real problems can't be fixed by mere utterance of words, they either require extreme actions or they are unfixable

Therapy is for problems that are easily diagnosed.

Like if you have depression because of the death of a family member. Ofc it’s tragic, but it’s easier to address than someone who has had depression for most of their life.

if your issues can be resolved by simply exchanging words with someone else, you clearly didnt have any actual issues

therapy is probably one of the dumbest scams people still buy into
exactly.
And hey, i can understand why young men fall into this trap. And nothing against them for trying to find help, but if after a few sessions you still dont realise nothing will fucking change when your just given empty worded platitudes, you are an idiot and deserve to go broke from such sessions.
Therapy is for problems that are easily diagnosed.

Like if you have depression because of the death of a family member. Ofc it’s tragic, but it’s easier to address than someone who has had depression for most of their life.
exactly, which is why it baffles me when my doctor asked if i wanted to get therapy, AFTER HE DIAGNOSED ME WITH MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER. FUCKING LOL

All i needed was a label to confirm my life is shit and pathetic, i didnt need further platitudes shoved down my throat by some incompetent bluepilled normie/ cuckold who is laughing all the way to the bank

Last edited:
exactly.
And hey, i can understand why young men fall into this trap. And nothing against them for trying to find help, but if after a few sessions you still dont realise nothing will fucking change when your just given empty worded platitudes, you are an idiot and deserve to go broke from such sessions.

exactly, which is why it baffles me when my doctor asked if i wanted to get therapy, AFTER HE DIAGNOSED ME WITH MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER. FUCKING LOL

All i needed was a label to confirm my life is shit and pathetic, i didnt need further platitudes shoved down my throat by some incompetent bluepilled normie/ cuckold who is laughing all the way to the bank
You're supposed to be happy that your life sucks...

But since your not...

It's actually a disease! It's not from seeing reality... It's just chemistry and it's not your fault...

"Wouldn't you rather be happy?
NOW THIS WON'T HURT A BIT!"

from, "hyperactive child"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3rFSSJZWU

The ded Kennedies. (38 seconds)

no therapy for your face and height

Imagine going to therapy a getting assigned a foid, LMAO, how the fuck a foid (who´s probably liberal) is going to understand our dilemmas? impossible.

Therapy is legit only for normies who crave attention