Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will never trust "friends" again

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I just knew that my college friends made a group in messenger without inviting me in. Why do normies love excluding me? Is it some kind of punishment for being ugly? I am enrage but also confused in the same times...

Cuz you are a rat

They're mostly female btw

Is it some kind of punishment for being ugly?
Yes. Also a punishment for not understanding that friends are cope.
Feel sorry for the little brutality you got into, hope you learned something from it.
Stay well brocel.

Yes. Also a punishment for not understanding that friends are cope.
Feel sorry for the little brutality you got into, hope you learned something from it.
Stay well brocel.
Never get used to normies' behaviors

this happened to me too. They see people like us as a freak or weirdo.

Incels don't have friends, the moment normies had their fun with us they move on to someone better

Is it some kind of punishment for being ugly
Yes, they may want to add some foids in future and don't want you hanging around.

this is literally why incels exist :feelshaha:

every single party, or even good thing at all, is made exclusive

If youre non nt like me, nobody Will want to be friends with you, maybe you can be friends with another autist or non nt person.

They probably use it to bully you behind your back. I've had that happen to me. Trucels don't have friends. Just bullies and bullies pretending to be friends.

They probably use it to bully you behind your back. I've had that happen to me. Trucels don't have friends. Just bullies and bullies pretending to be friends.

They only like you when you clown yourself for their pleasure, you're nothing much to them :feelsjuice:

This is what happens when you get the ugly. Also miercoles.