Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will never, in my entire life, do any continue education.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I will never do any sort of fucking continuation education, that's for cucks and normies.

That's my life goal: bachelor's -> master's that's it.

I will never return to any university do any sort of faggot bull shit "continuation education"

Why would any old man be in college anyway?
That' s suifuek

Last edited:
@SlayerSlayer was right

Just hire a looks contets and eliminate incels trucels like me

Dumb because you could get a better job if u did

Well, we ARE incels, we dont waste time to pursue crap education
Oh so since your "Incel" that means quitting everything and being a mope is what your saying? Lol, be lucky your parents were rich enough to put you in a nice college.

I will never do any sort of fucking continuation education, that's for cucks and normies.

That's my life goal: bachelor's -> master's that's it.

I will never return to any university do any sort of faggot bull shit "continuation education"

Why would any old man be in college anyway?
That' s suifuek
Social conditioning

@SlayerSlayer was right
Just hire a looks contets and eliminate incels trucels like me
I suspect Slayer to be a committed troll/LARPer

There's nothing wrong with pursuing education and to moneymaxxx as a result. Too many NEETs here trying to bring down us STEMcels.
Oh so since your "Incel" that means quitting everything and being a mope is what your saying? Lol, be lucky your parents were rich enough to put you in a nice college.
We can get loans to pay for it

I suspect Slayer to be a committed troll/LARPer

There's nothing wrong with pursuing education and to moneymaxxx as a result. Too many NEETs here trying to bring down us STEMcels.

We can get loans to pay for it
I am a STEMcel myself

I am a STEMcel myself
Then you have some collateral for being ugly. Pursue wherever it takes you. Don't condition yourself to be lower because of other's extrospection. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone.