Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never get laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
No matter wheeee I am, what girl I meet, where she is Fromm, what she does etc there is never any attraction from her side. They are never interested in me, they just use me as an excuse to go out and pass time. I never had any chemistry with any girl I met it always go to shit. Different girl, same shit every fucking time. I even drastically Lowe red my standards and still nothing :feels::feels::feels:

tired of seeing these pussy ass soy glugging posts.

@war_with_myself look at this cuck shit.

Over for augustcels :feelsjuice:

Get a prostitute

Same. There might be initial attraction, but I’m too quiet/serious/boring/whatever. I tried so hard to be more talkative but it doesn’t matter. Still not loud or “fun” enough and it’s just not in my nature. Maybe if a foid would stick around for a while I could grow into that kind of person as I get more comfortable with her but that’s never going to happen
:feelsrope:

NT doesn’t matter tho guyz :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Yeah maybe if you’re chad, but we are not Chad and normies still get laid

Last edited:
yeah we know that feel

Water is wet
Floating Heaven On Earth GIF by Kid Cudi

No stranger foid has ever started a conversation with me, They change sidewalks when they see me in their direction
Nothing personal tho, I'm just an extremely jealous inkwell
They didn’t start any convo. My friend went to a girl and she said she is waiting for her friend to go out so we went together. And ofc it didn’t go well, I’m a dead weight man