Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never fuck a blonde high school qt like the kid from Project X

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Peep

"The kid from Project X"
who the fuck

None of us will :feelsrope:

You can still talk about it using future. I can't. :feelsrope:

Project X is waaaay too much :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: I can't even watch shit like this. Only normies and foids watch those movies, if there is no crazy killer dude to massacre every foid and chad it's not worth watching.

It's a shitty movie that came up some years ago (when I was in High School. I didn't see it but I heard enough about it to know it was shit).

If I remember well what I heard, a teenage boy makes a huge party when his parents aren't home. His """"friends""" break everyting in the house, but he has sex.

It was a """cultural phenomenon"""" by the time since a lot of facebook groups were actually created to talk about organization of irl Project X.

I fucking hate that movie it shows how degenerate and vulgar the american culture really is.

It's a shitty movie that came up some years ago (when I was in High School. I didn't see it but I heard enough about it to know it was shit).

If I remember well what I heard, a teenage boy makes a huge party when his parents aren't home. His """"friends""" break everyting in the house, but he has sex.

It was a """cultural phenomenon"""" by the time since a lot of facebook groups were actually created to talk about organization of irl Project X.
That sounds fucking stupid

This is the only Project X that matters.

Just hollywoodmax theory

DB3F2DB0 57FE 4E85 8DD0 DBC992EA8DDC