Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I will never forgive the world for putting me through what I went through

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I'm just tired. I know it's cliché to say this but it's a fact. Time passes and nothing changes, time passes and I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to feel a huge difficulty in forgiving what got me through.

Our society is decadent, you are doomed to an existence of loneliness for something you have no control over, because of your face.

I hate women for this, I hate women not for being women, but for treating guys like us like shit. I hate women, I hate people who bully and i should also hate my parents for putting me in the world.

My life is a constant boredom, a cycle of pain and loneliness, I wish I could repay all the harm they've done to me in the most brutal way.

i will escape by 30 or rope

and you shouldn't forgive them, king:yes:

We will take our revenge :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't hate women because of course the won't date me if they have better options. I hate society/chance/god/fate or whatever for making things this way. I hate how decadent our society has become. 40 or 50 years ago I might have had a chance. I might still have failed but at least my chances would be better than they are now.