Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never forgive my parents for reproducing.

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
If you are not tall, handsome and healthy and your wife isn’t it too, don’t reproduce, if you get pregnant anyway, abort. If your child will have disability, abort quickly and don’t feel ashamed. Your children will suffer from your bad genes or the bad genes of your partner in this cruel clown world if you are not both genetically superior. They will be bullied by genetically superior males and rejected by females and it would be your fault, because you would have brought them into this world. Being tall, handsome and mentally and physical healthy are the recourses that lead to a happy life.

Last edited:
Don't blame them too much, they had you in a different time where it was possible for non-Chad males to have a wife and good life. But if subhumans in the west today reproduce, they are to blame.

Same here. I never had a chance: my grandfather was an incel who didn't get married until he was in his late 20's (unheard of in the early 20th Century), my dad told me he thought about suicide when he was young, my mom is a femcel (she was molested as a child, and the only guy she ever fucked willingly was my dad) For some reason my parents decided to breed, and make me. :feelsrope:

Same here. I never had a chance: my grandfather was an incel who didn't get married until he was in his late 20's (unheard of in the early 20th Century), my dad told me he thought about suicide when he was young, my mom is a femcel (she was molested as a child, and the only guy she ever fucked willingly was my dad) For some reason my parents decided to breed, and make me. :feelsrope:

Some people like your parents bear responsibility. I'm willing to give some normies and Beckies a pass if they overall were healthy and fairly successful at dating. But actually were borderline bad genetics and then their kid ended up with bad genetics.

Others like your parents it was clear they were of inferior genetic stock. And a reasonable person with good intentions should have known that it was irresponsible for them to breed.

Its like with reckless driving. There is freak accidents that happen but then there is morons who are driving insanely fast in like snow conditions and if they smash into someone and make it so the person can't work after, then they are liable for the damages. Because a reasonable conscientious person wouldn't have been driving that fast in those conditions. And beyond damages sometimes they are too dangerous to be allowed to continue driving.

Don't blame them too much, they had you in a different time where it was possible for non-Chad males to have a wife and good life. But if subhumans in the west today reproduce, they are to blame.
They had good intentions

The only subhumans that are able to reproduce are foids. :feelsclown:

Absolutely true.
Neither of my parents were what people would call conventionally attracative even when they were young (1970s)
And these two irresponsible idiots decided that they would pass on their shitty genes in the early 1990s, when lookism was already increasing (it has always been dominant, don't get me wrong).

If you are not tall, handsome and healthy and your wife isn’t it too, don’t reproduce, if you get pregnant anyway, abort. If your child will have disability, abort quickly and don’t feel ashamed. Your children will suffer from your bad genes or the bad genes of your partner in this cruel clown world if you are not both genetically superior. They will be bullied by genetically superior males and rejected by females and it would be your fault, because you would have brought them into this world. Being tall, handsome and mentally and physical healthy are the recourses that lead to a happy life.
too harsh man :feelsrope::blackpill:

Government should put restriction on who gets to reproduce, only tall, healthy, mentally stable, rich, goodlooking couples should get permit.

I think my parents were extremely selfish for reproducing. They reproduced 1) in a mixed race relationship, 2) in their mid-40s, 3) in the fact that they both have some kind of mental illness, 4) in the fact that they were too busy for me for a lot of my early childhood, all of that with the shit covered cherry on top being that they never got along in the first place, and I have had to deal with their constant fighting, dysfunction, and forced to "pick sides" for the past 21 years. Every. Single. Day.

And then they wonder why I like to isolate myself in my room when they're both home and not hang out with them. :feelskek: I get that they're my parents, but the more I think about it, the more stupid I think they are for having me, and the more I think about how I was most likely an accident.

Absolutely true.
Neither of my parents were what people would call conventionally attracative even when they were young (1970s)
And these two irresponsible idiots decided that they would pass on their shitty genes in the early 1990s, when lookism was already increasing (it has always been dominant, don't get me wrong).

Worst part is that you have to suffer for their irresponsible, arguably criminal decisions.

There was in the 1990's many good options for birth control, so that lesser genetics people could still have sex and enjoy their marriage without making a victim.
I think my parents were extremely selfish for reproducing. They reproduced 1) in a mixed race relationship, 2) in their mid-40s, 3) in the fact that they both have some kind of mental illness, 4) in the fact that they were too busy for me for a lot of my early childhood, all of that with the shit covered cherry on top being that they never got along in the first place, and I have had to deal with their constant fighting, dysfunction, and forced to "pick sides" for the past 21 years. Every. Single. Day.

And then they wonder why I like to isolate myself in my room when they're both home and not hang out with them. :feelskek: I get that they're my parents, but the more I think about it, the more stupid I think they are for having me, and the more I think about how I was most likely an accident.

Ya there is multiple red flags. One is people with mental illness shouldn't be reproducing. It either is a severe genetics problem with the brain or worse systematic problems in the body leading to inferior functioning of the brain.

Ok some women are undiagnosed in their 20's and then their mental illness gets worse in their 30's or 40's. I can give those women a full pass if they have children in their 20's. But someone who already knows they have mental health problems - thats irresponsible.

Then there is the age. Obviously genetically inferior people who didn't breed early in life.

The race mixing I don't mind if there is some quality genetics on both sides.

Last edited:
Worst part is that you have to suffer for their irresponsible, arguably criminal decisions.

There was in the 1990's many good options for birth control, so that lesser genetics people could still have sex and enjoy their marriage without making a victim.
That's the point.
I don't mind ugly people having sex with each other (as disgusting as it is), but every person with disadvantegous genetics should be aware of what potential suffering they might unleash on their offspring, especially a male one.