Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will never forgive kikes

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
I developed brutal side effects from taking jewpills prescribed by Jew doctors, that include psychosomatic pain, I feel pain all time.

The doctor told me those pills would get me a girlfriend and a normal life. All I got was brutal side effects. I'm a zombie. Should I stop taking it before it becomes.too late?

I have a bladder problem which makes me pee every 15 minutes , including at night. I'll probably kill myself soon.

I need help from detoxing from those Jew pills. I need to feel my legs again .

LIFE SUCKS

I was healthy before taking those. Should I stop it?

Pure cope, nothing will fix you.

At this point get a catheter and pissbag, I'd rather sleep with that shoved up my cock than ever live like this.
I will consider the suggestion. I pee in bottles rn so I don't need to stand up every time and go to the bathroom.

HEIL HITLER

Antidepressants? They basically make you a walking corpse, amazing just how convenient it is that it's the only pill treatment that seems to work for depression. Amazing. :feelsjuice:

Antidepressants? They basically make you a walking corpse, amazing just how convenient it is that it's the only pill treatment that seems to work for depression. Amazing. :feelsjuice:
Yeah bro antipsychotics and antidepressants , these are screwing my life I must get out while I have time left.

Antipsychotic and antidepressant taker here. We incels should go to the DSM symposium and clean the human shaped crud with bladed weapons so their agony is the longest and cruelest possible. They're nothing but the dam that impedes the water (us crazycels) from flooding soyciety.

This is not a joke. I swear on me mum I'll be at DSM VI meeting and I'll take with me as many as I can.

That sounds terrible brocel. Sorry you’re going through this. Impressive that you’re able to blame the real culprits, and not dodge the issue like so many do

I developed brutal side effects from taking jewpills prescribed by Jew doctors, that include psychosomatic pain, I feel pain all time.

The doctor told me those pills would get me a girlfriend and a normal life. All I got was brutal side effects. I'm a zombie. Should I stop taking it before it becomes.too late?

I have a bladder problem which makes me pee every 15 minutes , including at night. I'll probably kill myself soon.

I need help from detoxing from those Jew pills. I need to feel my legs again .

LIFE SUCKS
You are an incel because of your look so no pill can help you. Take just 5-HTP as a cope. :forcedsmile:

Pharmaceutical companies are my enemies.

Yeah, you should stop it before it gets any further. The longer you take them, the more damage they'll do to you.
They can even harm with short-term use. Beware.

Yeah, you should stop it before it gets any further. The longer you take them, the more damage they'll do to you.

They can even harm with short-term use. Beware.

It's a bit like befriending a North American Amerindian and then befriending a South American Amerindian.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back