Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will never forgive boomtards for robbing me of a life

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Theyre the fucks who got every fucking thing handed to them. Theyre the same fucks who still somehow have the right to vote and are keeping israel going with their support. Theyre the retards who made the laws against us so we dont ever have a taste of what they had. They busted unions, moved companies out, bought up all the housing, pushed feminism and druggies. I am entitled to shit like they were. Let me get free shit like they did just cause their previous generation went to war and they didnt so they got the rewards AKA free housing in the suburbs. Im just as entitled for a cheap 2 story house with an attic, basement, garabe, backyard pool and more. But cause of these senile fucks who drove up everything i will rot in an apartment forever

At least you have an apartment ungrateful fuck. Some trucels can’t even get that

Are you renting the apartment or is it a mortgage? Paid off somehow? Rotting in an apartment as a slave forever is suifuel.

But yeah, at this point I'd be happy to be able to buy the cheapest fucking apartment/small house I could if it meant living rent or mortgage free. But these fucking Boomers make it impossible to even cope with their retarded society in peace with the prices of everything being driven up. Imagine how easy life would be if you even had a two bedroom apartment to yourself and you could just rent one to another Incel.

In the meantime, I'll rot with Boomer parents and leechmaxx.

Are you renting the apartment or is it a mortgage? Paid off somehow? Rotting in an apartment as a slave forever is suifuel.

But yeah, at this point I'd be happy to be able to buy the cheapest fucking apartment/small house I could if it meant living rent or mortgage free. But these fucking Boomers make it impossible to even cope with their retarded society in peace with the prices of everything being driven up. Imagine how easy life would be if you even had a two bedroom apartment to yourself and you could just rent one to another Incel.

In the meantime, I'll rot with Boomer parents and leechmaxx.
We still rent this apartment. Having it paid ofd would be a luxury. And to top it off our rent is 1.5 but cause my dad had good credit score they gave it cheaper. Normally rent is 2.5k

i will never not hate boomers for living a life of extreme comfort and luxury, ruining it for profit, then handing the creampied sloppy seconds to the next generation to deal with. fuck boomers, i wanna kill them all (in call of duty)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back