Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never enjoy having my picture taken like a Chad or Stacy

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I wonder what it feels like to not hate the thought of having your picture taken. I cringe anytime it could possibly happen. I can't even smile, because, beleive it or not, I'm go from a 2/10 to a -3/10.

Meanwhile I see some of these chads/lites, stacies and beckies with big old smiles on their faces, because they live a life where they know they're attractive.

I'm ugly 100% the time in these photos, and they're gorgeous in 99% of them.

Cringe whenever I see the front facing camera screen.

when ever i go on cuckbook i saw girls post like literally 100 selfies a month

I'm scared to death of ending up in someone's instagram

The worst is you cant even refuse to have your picture taken

If you do people ask you why and then youre fucked because if you say its because youre ugly and you dont like having your picture taken they will cringe :feelsrope:

In school all the good looking guys use to take random videos of me on Snapchat and send it to there girlfriends

Cameras are my kryptonite.

Cringe whenever I see the front facing camera screen.
Accidentally clicking your front camera or having Snapchat open it when you open the app. Oh, the humanity!

>Having Snapchat
:think::think::think:
Because of my brother. I don't have anyone else on there. My parents have Snapchat even, they tried adding me :kys: