Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never drink again.

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
As soon as I get a drop of alcohol in my system, I lose my mind. I'm not even the same person.
Last night I even called a hooker, and she was a fucking disaster. She threatened me and didn't want to do jackshit and said she will knock me out, and call her friends... Ahh I have such a strong sense of shame man.
Last night cost too much money and pride. Good thing I will leave this city for good.
I need to put my life back on track.

I will never drink again. jeez this shame i feel

You will drink in less than a week

i am drinking rn tbh:feelshaha:

It sucks when you are not doing for fun but for addction.
Maybe trying to seek medical aid will do you some good.

Why did she threaten you?

See you tomorrow at the pub

Why did she threaten you?
She was a useless fucking whore. She didn't want to have sex, but wanted the money. But it's just the attitude of a toilet if an unattractive guy wants to have sex with her.

She was a useless fucking whore. She didn't want to have sex, but wanted the money. But it's just the attitude of a toilet if an unattractive guy wants to have sex with her.
Fuck, i‘m sorry for that.

threatened to knock you out? are you weak and small

Drinking turns me into a complete retard desu I know the feeling.

Alcohol is literal poison. To be fair I'm an alcoholic.

Can relate. Had a hole get aggressive with me and refuse to service me.

Drinking gives me confidence but it's fake bullshit, people just see some idiot acting drunk. Liver disease is also a shit way to go out, so save yourself from drinking too much.

I'm going cold turkey starting this week.

I'm killing myself with it so I will stop immediately.

Alcohol numbs the pain for the moment but comes back at you ten fold the next few days to the next 2 weeks. You still feel the effects of alcohol 2 weeks after a hard night of drinking. You feel all run down, tired, un-motivated, and unproductive. Anxiety and depression increases even more.

The best replacement of alcohol imo are sleeping aid supplements. Whenever you feel the urge to drink, just simply pop two sleep aid pills and go to sleep within 30min to an hour.

Should have started it with some booze

And maybe I little something else for your pay for date

Attachments

• 1661689734070.jpeg
    1661689734070.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
No fucking way man. I lasted a year :feelzez:
But now it will last forever, vecause i'm not going through this shit again
I relate to the exact same feeling as you have. Also congrats for a fucking year, without any other drug, I didn't last more than a few days.
I used to drink a lot, especially when still living with mom, at one point, as if I reached that limit, I used to just get very aggressive and thus violent. Destroyed shit, threatened my mother to murder her, had to call dad + older brother, threatened them as well (massive kekfuel tbh:lul::lul:) n shit.

The hangover + shame afterwards is worst. I'm otherwise brutally high inhib, wonder how I would be as giga low-inhib :feelshehe::feelshehe: