Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never compliment a bitch on her looks again

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Men give them out to every single bitch regardless of attractiveness and then wonder why females have such inflated egos. But women NEVER give most men compliments, ever. No, they can't be bothered to return the favor. And it's not like it's just in their nature not to give compliments because they give them to each other all the time and to GOOD LOOKING men. Every YouTube video with an 8+ male in it is flooded with thirsty bitches drooling over the fucker. But they won't give me, or you, even a single compliment even though it could potentially make our whole week better.

So I am done giving compliments. A bitch doesn't need one to know you like her-she should be able to deduce that by the way you look at and talk to her.

I've never complimented a woman on her looks.

CopingGymcel said:
I've never complimented a woman on her looks.

I did

may Allah forgive me

I havent gotten a compliment from a female in about 5 months now.
Not even when I compliment them first.
Its over.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
I havent gotten a compliment from a female in about 5 months now.
Not even when I compliment them first.
Its over.

never got one

bunch of cucks in here still coping for a femold to be with; it's over..just accept it.

You are a cuck if you compliment women in the hope that they would compliment you back. I never compliment them, in fact I try to make fun of them if they act like they're hot stuff.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
I find that hard to believe tbh.

I've never gotten one either.

11gaijin said:
You are a cuck if you compliment women in the hope that they would compliment you back. I never compliment them, in fact I try to make fun of them if they act like they're hot stuff.

Considering you live in India and are surrounded by Indian women, I'm glad you do that. Good on you bud.

NegroKing said:
Considering you live in India and are surrounded by Indian women, I'm glad you do that. Good on you bud.

Yeah there is a bitch in my office who is the typical Stacy and behaves like her. She is very short and fat, although she would look good if she lost fat. But I always make fun of her weight and height. I don't stand a chance anyways so why compliment. Kek

11gaijin said:
Yeah there is a bitch in my office who is the typical Stacy and behaves like her. She is very short and fat, although she would look good if she lost fat. But I always make fun of her weight and height. I don't stand a chance anyways so why compliment. Kek

Allahu Akbar

11gaijin said:
Is that a taunt. Don't make fun of religion man.

It's not a taunt. I am genuinely happy you did that.

Complimenting is cucklodry. It's the most beta thing you can do.

meetme is the most disgusting app, if u go on it even 2/10 whales have tons of likes + comments saying how hot they are, meanwhile average men get 0 likes, 0 comments. fucking lol