Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never be normal

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
I have been at my max capacity these past several months in trying to fit in with other people and be normal but I can’t help but feel like there is a divide between me and them that I’ll never be able to cross. I try to be like everyone else but at my core I’m an awkward and cringey individual and nothing that I do can hide that fact. I don’t know why I try.

Me neither. I am too autistic to ever be normal.

Me neither. I am too autistic to ever be normal.
I can’t help but ask myself what the point in living is if I can’t even have any friends because of my retardation.

fk normie. they can't be friends.

You can never unlearn the Blackpill. It's like a shadow, once you see it you can find it always following you closely. Sometimes the temporary shade of bluepill might hide your shadow but fear not, it's always there, silently lurking

If you've been a part of black/redpill cultures for years(like me) then you can and will never be a normogroid again. It impossible.

You can never unlearn the Blackpill. It's like a shadow, once you see it you can find it always following you closely. Sometimes the temporary shade of bluepill might hide your shadow but fear not, it's always there, silently lurking
It's the realization of the blackpill that does you in tbh
The blackpill was there all along.
If you've been a part of black/redpill cultures for years(like me) then you can and will never be a normogroid again. It impossible.
That's why it's better for some guys to remain blissfully unaware instead of going through the pain of redpill coping and eventual blackpilling themselves @SlayerSlayer

I never was normal and never will be.

Why would you strive to be normal?

Why would you strive to be normal?
I just want to be liked. I have such a hard time fitting in. Everyone else is so much more chill than I am and I feel alone. I’m such an awkward person.

I just want to be liked. I have such a hard time fitting in. Everyone else is so much more chill than I am and I feel alone. I’m such an awkward person.
interesting, i'm actually more chill than the ppl i'm surrounded with. maybe it's because they're trad cuck immigrants though

I'm broken beyond repair.

That's literally how I feel. I don't even feel human. Hearing people talking about their lives feels like hearing an entirely difference especies talking, but I know I'm the one who is brutally different.

I am normal, I can see the truth. Its the normies that are abnormal. Normies dont see any problem in wageslaving for 40 yrs of their life.

Its the normies that are abnormal. Normies dont see any problem in wageslaving for 40 yrs of their life.
It's easier to be content with this if they are at least somewhat rewarded.
They get more sex and validation than we do.

You sound exactly like me, there’s something fundamentally wrong with me that I can feel it,I just want friends:(

I am normal, I can see the truth. Its the normies that are abnormal. Normies dont see any problem in wageslaving for 40 yrs of their life.
Even if you make 150 billion dollars like jeff Bezos, it wont get you a faithful virgin wife .
That only reserved for less than 5% of the best looking/ wealthy men.

You sound exactly like me, there’s something fundamentally wrong with me that I can feel it,I just want friends:(
:feelsrope: It’s over for socially stuntedcels
That's literally how I feel. I don't even feel human. Hearing people talking about their lives feels like hearing an entirely difference especies talking, but I know I'm the one who is brutally different.
I feel like I’m just a spectator to a game that I’m too unfit to partake in, if that makes any sense. Watching other people be in relationships, get married, have kids, or even hearing of people going to parties and getting wasted with friends. All I can do is look from behind the glass. It’s hard to explain but I feel like a different species, much like what you said in your post.
I wonder if i should just anhero so i won't be a blight upon soyciety
Do what you think is best.

Last edited:
I have been at my max capacity these past several months in trying to fit in with other people and be normal but I can’t help but feel like there is a divide between me and them that I’ll never be able to cross. I try to be like everyone else but at my core I’m an awkward and cringey individual and nothing that I do can hide that fact. I don’t know why I try.
Leviticus 20
26 I have set you apart from all other people that you should be mine

Point of no return