Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never be an upper-class WASP American who says things like "Clive, I say Emile Gilels playing the fugue from the Opus 101 is sublime."

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Why the fuck would you want to be like that? I just want to be a modern NYC giga chad pumping and dumping blonde JBs left and right :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Kevin, lets fire up the BBQ and talk about Golf. while our wives talk which personal trainer is better in bed.

Why the fuck would you want to be like that? I just want to be a modern NYC giga chad pumping and dumping blonde JBs left and right :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
being mogger 1800s upper class mannerisms GigaChad>fucking some hoes

Because he is a snob.

Just be snob theory.

Hey cuck
You don’t need to be an upper class American citizen for that. I’m a Norwegian rapefugee and I’m well-versed in classical music.
The joke is though you probably still can’t be American upper-class like that. They get involved and pull that shit out of their asses because it feels natural to them. While I was purely guided by my passion for it.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: You are born into having class, you cannot develop it and will always feel unnatural.

Hey cuck
You don’t need to be an upper class American citizen for that. I’m a Norwegian rapefugee and I’m well-versed in classical music.
The joke is though you probably still can’t be American upper-class like that. They get involved and pull that shit out of their asses because it feels natural to them. While I was purely guided by my passion for it.
You played/play piano?

Yes I do (although it’s being halted by my tics/mental illness) but besides I also study music theory, music history and take interest in composition.
So do I. Well, so DID I. I haven also stopped for a number of reasons.

But...I'm curious what you mean by "tics/mental illness". Can you elaborate. Can DM me if you prefer.

I have a theory about this and I think it will be quite different than what you may be used to hearing/thinking.

Why would you even want to be like that? What is stopping you from becoming like that (social-wise)?

Based

Allah blessed you to be an incel so you could focus on more spiritual things and not carnal things. Your life mission is to find joy through communion with Allah. Not sex with attractive white foids.
Shut the fuck up muslim goat fucker

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back