Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will never be acknowledged anywhere.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I'm not funny or Interesting. This place was the last cope. But after realizing women are on it. It's over. It never began. I'm fucking on the verge of legitimately roping. I will never be remembered for anything other than this. My existence is just delayed social awkwardness and uglyness it'll never end unless I stop it. Aka Killin myself. If I delete my account it means I'm dead.

i'm probably roping soon too brocel

I guess water is indeed wet.

No you’ll be remembered by the incel army

i'm probably roping soon too brocel
Enjoy other copes while you can.
I'm going to save up money just to get gaming rig with RTX 3080 or AMD RX Next Gen GPU just to mod lots of games.

Foids are everywhere :blackpill:

Do you know where you will do it? Just curious because I don't want to be found by a family member.
in my room, in about 40 minutes i should be dead. i'm gonna do it at like 12 or 1 am when my parents are asleep. they'll probably find me in the morning, i'll be dead by then

in my room, in about 40 minutes i should be dead. i'm gonna do it at like 12 or 1 am when my parents are asleep. they'll probably find me in the morning, i'll be dead by then
Apparently it is supposed to be more traumatic if someone finds a family member's dead body, that is why I don't want a family member to find me.

Apparently it is supposed to be more traumatic if someone finds a family member's dead body, that is why I don't want a family member to find me.
their problem jfl

I'm not funny or Interesting. This place was the last cope. But after realizing women are on it. It's over. It never began. I'm fucking on the verge of legitimately roping. I will never be remembered for anything other than this. My existence is just delayed social awkwardness and uglyness it'll never end unless I stop it. Aka Killin myself. If I delete my account it means I'm dead.

lol took u 1 yr to realize this? Jfl....

this place is not a cope, this place is a constant reminder of your suffering. Take a leave from this place and come back when you need to vent or something, thats how I use this forum now days anyway.....

Whatever you do just dont rope there is not much point to roping you are going to die anyway, you might as well wait and see what happens and cope with vidya or whatever you want. You like food? Go eat food and get fat it doesnt matter, go eat maccies everyday, go smoke or do whatever you want that makes you feel better. Its over anyway might as well enjoy the little things.

their problem jfl
u cant kill urself like that retard its literally impossible ur body wont let u do it.

Killing urself is low IQ. If you want to die then go to switzerland or some other shithole they will kill u peacefully. 90% of suicides end in failure u will just fk up ur body or something and ur family will find you.

Rly no point ending urself, you are dead anyway might as well wait and die normally and see what happens not like it matters anyway, what does it matter if you live 50 years or 12 hours to you its all the same when you die so might as well see what happens in those 50 yrs.

u cant kill urself like that retard its literally impossible ur body wont let u do it.

Killing urself is low IQ. If you want to die then go to switzerland or some other shithole they will kill u peacefully. 90% of suicides end in failure u will just fk up ur body or something and ur family will find you.

Rly no point ending urself, you are dead anyway might as well wait and die normally and see what happens not like it matters anyway, what does it matter if you live 50 years or 12 hours to you its all the same when you die so might as well see what happens in those 50 yrs.
you should kill yourself as well faggot

If you kys you end all possible outcomes that could have been good for you. Have you exhausted every single chance for you, including geomaxxing?

If you kys you end all possible outcomes that could have been good for you. Have you exhausted every single chance for you, including geomaxxing?
that's a good point, but i don't care anymore. i've experienced sex with prostitutes and it sucks if the girl doesn't genuinely desire you. but it's not just about sex, I just think life ain't worth it for me

you should kill yourself as well faggot
no

whats the point I am dead already Ill just wait and die a natural death.

Or maybe someone will kill me, or I'll get in an accident or get murdered dont really care how it happens, just dont see the point doing it myself.

that's a good point, but i don't care anymore. i've experienced sex with prostitutes and it sucks if the girl doesn't genuinely desire you. but it's not just about sex, I just think life ain't worth it for me
How old are you if you don't mind me asking

You are still young my man, I'm almost 26 and I made a deal with myself... If I don't ascend by the time I hit 30 I will think about checking out. I'm still trying until my prime is done.
I encourage you to try at least for a couple more years. You have nothing to lose and you can always have the option to check out.
Just my 2 cents

You are still young my man, I'm almost 26 and I made a deal with myself... If I don't ascend by the time I hit 30 I will think about checking out. I'm still trying until my prime is done.
I encourage you to try at least for a couple more years. You have nothing to lose and you can always have the option to check out.
Just my 2 cents
I will consider it. appreciate your input