Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never be a father

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
they most crushing part of the Blackpill is. I will never get to be the father I didn’t have. Everyone who bullied me, every normie and every chad, they will all have kids. And some of them won’t even be good fathers like I would. Some of those men will beat there wives and kids. Some of those men will give there children trauma that will last a lifetime. Some of those men have criminal records:

But what’s the evil crime that is forbidding me from being able to have a baby?. Being ugly. All I did wrong was be born ugly. I fucking hate my life. It’s so meaningless. I miss when i used to be there for my sister. When she’d be on her period she would only want to be with me. When she was nervous, angry or sad she would always speak to me and only me. I loved making her happy and I want a daughter to help through hardships.

Is that so much to ask?

All I did wrong was be born ugly.
OIP.JjW18wbvMxdKHuanssilGQHaI3

I understand this desire, but do you really wanna raise children in a World like this?

I miss when i used to be there for my sister. When she’d be on her period she would only want to be with me. When she was nervous, angry or sad she would always speak to me and only me. I loved making her happy and I want a daughter to help through hardships.
Mogs me for having loved ones.

It’s a brutal feel
How many kids do you want? If I had to choose I'd say five but honestly I'd make as many as I could. 3 boys and 2 girls preferred. Maybe adopt too

no creamp'ing the woman we love and loves us back :feelsrope:

Tbh i never really wanted children. I dont think id be a good father because im too short, weak and autistic. Also being the father of a daughter is one of the most cucked things of all time and being the father of a sub7 son is also pointless

Tbh i never really wanted children. I dont think id be a good father because im too short, weak and autistic. Also being the father of a daughter is one of the most cucked things of all time and being the father of a sub7 son is also pointless
Brutal

Nah man even if i wasn't inkwell I would still avoid marriage and kids

brutal... sometimes I volunteer and help kids at community service events and stuff as a bit of a cope ... hang in there brocel :(

I’ll consider this. Sounds great tbh
that heartens me to hear ... I dunno, I just moved some boxes at a food bank a few weekends ago with some junior high school kids doing some kind of school project, for example ... they would just joke about dumb shit and it brought a smile to my face when I needed it .. a little exercise probably helped me too ... it's nice to be around people who are not broken or groomed

that heartens me to hear ... I dunno, I just moved some boxes at a food bank a few weekends ago with some junior high school kids doing some kind of school project, for example ... they would just joke about dumb shit and it brought a smile to my face when I needed it .. a little exercise probably helped me too ... it's nice to be around people who are not broken or groomed
Just began for charitycels

Being the father of a daughter is the ultimate embarrassment