Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Will Lose My Penis Size

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
This is giga ultra suicidefuel for me. I have 6'7 inch penis but I had dorsal curve since I have born. I visited doctor and he said I need surgery. He said "In future when you have girlfriend it might be a problem. I suggest surgery and there is only one complication. You will lose 1-1,5 inches." Imagine your penis goes from 6,7 to 5,5. Beyond brutal. I will never get a girlfriend btw this surgery makes no sense but that fag hypnotised my parents to make surgery. Even I have sex foid will never satisfy from me. Her ex 8 inches chad and 8 inch dildo will always be better. I will probably rope after surgery. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
6.7 inches is at least good, but 5.5? Fucking average and OVER.

Doctors like to push these procedures that fuck up the penis... they like circumcision as well. Is he a Jew? You should push for a second opinion.

I don't know how bad dorsal curve is, but I'd never jump into a surgery on the genitals when a doctor is eager to do it. They work for a system that has a vested interest in mutilating and emasculating males any way that it can.

Doctors like to push these procedures that fuck up the penis... they like circumcision as well. Is he a Jew? You should push for a second opinion.

I don't know how bad dorsal curve is, but I'd never jump into a surgery on the genitals when a doctor is eager to do it. They work for a system that has a vested interest in mutilating and emasculating males any way that it can.
What he does is should be considered as crime.

This is giga ultra suicidefuel for me. I have 6'7 inch penis but I had curve since I have born. I visited doctor and he said I need surgery. He said "In future when you have girlfriend it might be a problem. I suggest surgery and there is only one complication. You will lose 1-1,5 inches." Imagine your penis goes from 6,7 to 5,5. Beyond brutal. I will never get a girlfriend btw this surgery makes no sense but that fag hypnotised my parents to make surgery. Even I have sex foid will never satisfy from me. Her ex 8 inches chad and 8 inch dildo will always be better. I will probably rope after surgery. :feelsrope:
try https://www.reddit.com/r/gettingbigger/

you can still fuck with a banana cock. tell your doc to suck shit

you can still fuck with a banana cock. tell your doc to suck shit

Yeah it sounds like the same bull shit as "you need your foreskin removed or it could create problems with 'hygeine'". JFL fuck that procedure.

If only hitler would had finished the job man :feelsbadman: ... its over for dorsal curvedcel :feelscry:

If only hitler would had finished the job man :feelsbadman: ... its over for dorsal curvedcel :feelscry:
I think curve is not too much. But that faggot wants to murder my life.

Imagine having a 14 cm mushroom in your pants and believing it's big.... I'm mogged daily:feelsrope:

This is giga ultra suicidefuel for me. I have 6'7 inch penis but I had dorsal curve since I have born. I visited doctor and he said I need surgery. He said "In future when you have girlfriend it might be a problem. I suggest surgery and there is only one complication. You will lose 1-1,5 inches." Imagine your penis goes from 6,7 to 5,5. Beyond brutal. I will never get a girlfriend btw this surgery makes no sense but that fag hypnotised my parents to make surgery. Even I have sex foid will never satisfy from me. Her ex 8 inches chad and 8 inch dildo will always be better. I will probably rope after surgery. :feelsrope:
Flee into the woods on the day of surgery and cast magic from allah to curse the jew nose doctor

I have 14cm dick.
What am I going to say?

Better to have an average dick than big but non-functional. Don't know what dorsal curve means but I just assume its similar to peyronies disease

No one is forcing you to do this surgery, you're just considering it, you are crying for help JFL!!!
First off try the non-surgical ways to

:soy: flatten the curve:soy:

only then would it be wise to consider surgery, learn about STAGE. :whitepill:

Is it causing you pain? I understand that some men with dorsal curve can experience some pain associated with it. If it is causing you pain, then yeah, might be best to just cut it off and be done with it, but if it isn't painful, then fuck it let it ride if you ask me.

Just dont do it jfl. You're not a kid.