Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will kill myself today on 19-08-2020.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Today is my 25th birthday. I have not planned to live longer that to this day in 11 years.
I have planned to die in the forest of my beloved homeland on this date since April 2020 when I made this post.
Perhaps my body will be found in a few days.
Goodbye.

no don't do it, cya tomorrow

Don't know what to tell you. If I say don't kys then I'm a hypocrite.

I wish there was a way for you to find happiness and not go through all this. Who knows what happens after death.

Jesus died for you and shed his blood so that you could go to heaven. Believe before doing it if you can't resist. But preferably, don't do it, of course.

Don't do it. Become my internet slave instead because I need some remote work done and I don't want to pay for it.

Don't kys my man. If I got this far without roping you can too

Its womens fault

I liked your objectification thread, OP. High IQ.

Thanks.

Yes. Don't expect me to answer comments for long.

Do something and then you can die, positive or negative, or else it would be as if you've never existed.(Worse than dying is to be completely forgotten).
If u lacked at everything go do something vile at least, so those normies trash can suffer too. Or if you had something to say:poetry,a book heck an anime do it(If you have the skills, because chances are that society will overlook it, society has become pretty picky and demands quality, fuck society)

Happy birthday. I hope you know there's a lot of things you should do and try before ending it. The world is a big place, gotta try and actually live a little before doing anything irreversible.

I guess if you've been thinking about ending at 25 for this long there's nothing to say that will convince you otherwise?

Goodbye, I'm sorry this was the life you had to experience. Farewell and RIP :cryfeels:

I don't get the killing yourself part (well not the sense of "urgency" that you show towards it)

If there is something lacking in your life that you've yet to gain that makes you want to kill yourself

I'd argue that being upon the precipice of suicide is the perfect opportunity TO TAKE THESE THINGS THROUGH ALTERNATIVE MEANS (theft, violence, etc)

You really have nothing to lose, if you get caught you just kill yourself anyways, and if you don't THEN YOU NO LONGER WANT TO KILL YOURSELF (WIN WIN)

Death is final, if you are going to kill yourself anyways, you might as well take some risks to try and create a life where you don't want to kill yourself, sell drugs, rob someone (heck become a purse snatcher and take something back from the women that have rejected you lol), etc

No reason at all to just randomly go into a forest and kill yourself
Before I was wondering how those people get the courage to do what they do, the way you make it look, it really puts me in perspective.

i hope you find peace

No you cant.You haven't started to serve yet

Bro, if you're reading this, don't do it.

I won't bullshit you and tell you that things will get better, because nobody knows the future. What I can tell you, though, is that if you go through with this, you guarantee your failure at everything. I don't mean ascension, I mean everything.

Know that if you go through with this, you're giving an easy victory to everything and everyone that put you in that spot you are now. Live to spite them. The biggest "fuck you" is to keep going when everybody around you wants to see you fail.

Whatever you decide, goodbye and rest in peace.

See you on the 20th

@JohnWickCel when are you doing it?

Maybe in the future years there will be amazing copes due to technology, I think you should wait for death to come naturally, you only get 1 life, one shot of existence, even if its a shity one.

Good luck on your ascension. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Goodbye brother, I'm sorry life had to be this way.

Before I was wondering how those people get the courage to do what they do, the way you make it look, it really puts me in perspective.

This has always been my perspective on suicide, it really is the most logical course of action

@To_Live_is to_Serve
We spend our entire lives avoiding certain actions because of how it will affect our life and usually due to our fear of death

So it stands to reason that if you are no longer in fear of death as you want to die, you no longer have to obey any laws or impose any restrictions upon yourself

Before one kills themselves, one should first try and use their new found freedom to forcefully forge a life for themselves where they no longer want to die

If they fail in that pursuit then they can simply kill themselves as they intended, and if they succeed there would no longer be any reason to kill themselves

Last edited:
This has always been my perspective on suicide, it really is the most logical course of action

@To_Live_is to_Serve
We spend our entire lives avoiding certain actions because of how it will affect our life and usually due to our fear of death

So it stands to reason that if you are no longer in fear of death as you want to die, you no longer have to obey any laws or impose any restrictions upon yourself

Before one kills themselves, one should first try and use their new found freedom to forcefully forge a life for themselves where they no longer want to die

If they fail in that pursuit then they can simply kill themselves as they intended, and if they succeed there would no longer be any reason to kill themselves
high IQ

Thanks for all the kind wishes.
I’ve done everything I really have wanted to do.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 69, Bluepillers: 100)
  • muharremabi
  • Boardwalkcel
  • cosmic(ITcel) :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
  • Arch Anemone
  • Legionarivs
  • Strong One
  • epillepsy
  • Cheesecel
  • JohnWickCel
  • To_Live_is to_Serve
  • BlkPillPres
  • radishman
  • PaperSkin
  • Pengwin
  • Bose_2003
  • streetlyte
  • Kurt Gödel
  • GoffSystemQB
  • unsettling
  • pyromancer1234
  • Ping And Pong
  • Unsaveable
  • VictoryOrDeath
  • PersonaDickcel
  • soymonkcel
  • NumbThePain
  • Copticcel
  • Barney Calhoun
  • frustratedhapa
  • anon1822
  • Quarantined
  • Edmund_Kemper
  • 78980n
  • OakLog
  • partycat
  • NirvanaFan1988
  • FallenPrime
  • Speedloader
  • Shaded
  • Tiredpoorcel
  • Sandwich
  • ionlycopenow
  • wereqryan
  • gymletethnicel
  • Italiancel
  • Mainländer
  • Copexodius Maximus
  • FrothySolutions
  • Daydreamincel

Today is my 25th birthday. I have not planned to live longer that to this day in 11 years.
I have planned to die in the forest of my beloved homeland on this date since April 2020 when I made this post.
Goodbye.
see you here again I guess

Hope ur next life is Gigachad! :feelscry::feelsrope:

Sayonara brocel.

if you have any money give it to me first.

Goodbye.
C u tomorrow

I don't get the killing yourself part (well not the sense of "urgency" that you show towards it)

If there is something lacking in your life that you've yet to gain that makes you want to kill yourself

I'd argue that being upon the precipice of suicide is the perfect opportunity TO TAKE THESE THINGS THROUGH ALTERNATIVE MEANS (theft, violence, etc)

You really have nothing to lose, if you get caught you just kill yourself anyways, and if you don't THEN YOU NO LONGER WANT TO KILL YOURSELF (WIN WIN)

Death is final, if you are going to kill yourself anyways, you might as well take some risks to try and create a life where you don't want to kill yourself, sell drugs, rob someone (heck become a purse snatcher and take something back from the women that have rejected you lol), etc

I agree with this, If you are going to kill yourself why not let it be with a bang? Do some justice upon the world that did you injustice. Stand Up and Fight.

i saw in a movie that you don't want to use negative words when negotiating, like "no" or "don't"
OP just wait it out, if you become an hero now you won't get to see ai sexbots with artificial wombs replace w*men

I agree with this, If you are going to kill yourself why not let it be with a bang? Do some justice upon the world that did you injustice. Stand Up and Fight.

The people ITT telling OP not to do it because he needs to do crimes or go ER or whatever are stupid. Doing those things runs the risk of having OP be arrested and sent to jail, where a peaceful and painless end is far less accessible, and if he goes ER hes going to ruin his family members lives. And even if he wanted to do those things if hes high inhib those are off the table.