Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I WILL GET MY REVENGE WHEN I ASCEND

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
watch out you stupid dumb fucking sluts and whiteknight cucks, once i ascend with plastic surgery and become 5/10 at least, i will continuously cheat on every whore i will ever relationship with. I dont give a fuck if that bitch gets heartbroken, the female gender is to blame for my degenerate cheating that will happen in due time. Women must pay for their mistakes and i will attack their heart ( metaphorically)

Last edited:
Plastic surgery is a cope youre just going to end up looking like michael jackson rope or cope that's all there is in this lifetime

Plastic surgery is a cope youre just going to end up looking like michael jackson rope or cope that's all there is in this lifetime
michael jackson went too far, all i need is one surgery to make me look average

Which one do you need?

Which one do you need?
nose, plenty of people have said that if i got surgery id be at least average, and its something ive always wanted to have done before being blackpilled on looks anyway

Go buy it then how much is it

I would probably do the same or abuse her

Go buy it then how much is it
idk depends i think but most of em start from 6k but even 6k is probably a cheapy botchy job.

most of them cost about 8k in australia.

But theres still a waiting list that u gotta get on so it could be years before i get it. I will miss my prime young years most likely. its over regardless

Cheating and harming others is wrong no matter what.
Shame on you op.

adultery is degenerate

"*when* I ascend"
You might be a bit too optimistic here my good friend

Let us know if your able to slayafter your surgery. I'm also wanting to get some work done and yes for the same agenda in mind haha.

Lol youve been rotting here for like years

Same bro #ascendingsoon either that or Sui

I hope it works for you

Incredibly hard to ascend past 18

watch out you stupid dumb fucking sluts and whiteknight cucks, once i ascend with plastic surgery and become 5/10 at least, i will continuously cheat on every whore i will ever relationship with. I dont give a fuck if that bitch gets heartbroken, the female gender is to blame for my degenerate cheating that will happen in due time. Women must pay for their mistakes and i will attack their heart ( metaphorically)

I sincerely hope your surgery works out for you so you can slay and so forth. Don't rush it and get a cheap one though please, time and effort will hopefully pay off for you.

cope. you need to be at least 7-8/10 to make them feel like shit. otherwise you are pretty disposable.

nose, plenty of people have said that if i got surgery id be at least average, and its something ive always wanted to have done before being blackpilled on looks anyway

Nose is very risky

trying to reach 5/10 and thinking he'll be able cheat fucking kek

good luck with your ascension

Becoming a 5 won't grant you access to all the women you want.