Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will get a gf in early January

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I picked a day in early January and there's a very special reason for why I did but I can't say to avoid doxx because i'm a paranoid schizo freak.

I have my plan I have to believe I will succeed. I won't brag if I do but I will delete my account. If I don't I will rope so my account will probably be inactive that way also...

Rope if you don’t? Seems like you already got a gf or are close to it and wanted to brag without bragging

I picked a day in early January and there's a very special reason for why I did but I can't say to avoid doxx because i'm a paranoid schizo freak.

I have my plan I have to believe I will succeed. I won't brag if I do but I will delete my account. If I don't I will rope so my account will probably be inactive that way also...
See you in hell

JoinedJun 29, 2018
mqdefault.jpg

Hope it works out for you, chadcel:chad::banhammer:

Ok? Is your plan to get bone lengthening and cosmetic surgery, implant fake biceps and abs, and win the lottery? Why would this plan work now if you haven't been successful with women in the past. This sounds autistic af.

Last edited:
Ok? Is your plan to get bone lengthening and cosmetic surgery, implant fake biceps and abs, and win the lottery? Why would this plan work now if you haven't been successful with women in the past. This sounds autistic af.
stop being a retard and pushover basically. I don't need to do any of what you listed.

Last edited:
stop being a retard basically. I don't need to do any of what you listed.
He's braindead indeed. Every autie scum here who believes that 99% of men are inkels has to khs asap :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I'm glad you're basement is almost done bro!

It's a lot of work, but soon you can relax with a tit in you're hands!

;;

I'm glad you're basement is almost done bro!

It's a lot of work, but soon you can relax with a tit in you're hands!

;;
:feelswhere:

Yeah its cuz these people r fakecels / autistic larpers or stuff like that. Same with everyone else that "gets rejected" on this forum. Ive never gotten rejected cuz ive never asked cuz i havent gotten surgery yet. This guy is basically implying he isnt an incel if he thinks he can get a GF?? His plan literally has to be getting surgery or hes a fakecel and or retarded autistic incel.

lol ok