Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will force feed kindness to all inceldians. To all people. If they are annoyed, I will put them in my time out chair and dress them in diapers.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I see you all as my children. Some children just need more Pampers diapers I'm afraid. But it'll be ok. You will become perfected through sacrifice. That sacrifice must allow you to dance to California girls while shitting yourselves in diapers. Because in the end I want people to get punished, for their sins. I want to see all ethnics beg for mercy behind a leash and all white cels to be unconscious with strawberry syrup on their face. I wanna leave them out in the rain and force them to get pneumonia. But I'm not satisfied. Until I see you all be nice. I will give you the greatest hell ever imagined. I will power wash your face, since you hate it so much. I want to rearrange your kneecaps and most importantly make you listen to the same soundtrack but to earrape levels so you can mutter the words..."thank n no you e Eren god Yeager". Then I'll say. My child you have done well. Now you can be nice.

Last edited:
It's not enough. I want to watch them at night while they sleep. I want to control them like my Lego pieces. That's how things get done correctly. Letting the dimension have free will is a mistake. If it was controlled by me it will be utopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back