Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will finally be able to get a gaming PC in like 3 weeks

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Working with my father, its pretty chill and I will soon have enough money to buy myself a better PC so I can finally rot in peace while enjoying vidya.

Inceldom Discussion

if you're looking for a great gfx card which is not too costly, go for GTX1660ti

I have enough money to buy a pretty good one, but I hate gaming and only do it because no pussy so I'm better off saving the money for moving to Sea. I just spend half my paycheck on alcohol and weed and save the other half for moving to SEA

Gaming is lifefuel.

Remember the graphics card is the single most important part. Go for GeForce, NOT Radeon.

Also, invest in a decent case which makes for easy upgrades. It’ll outlast any other component.

if you're looking for a great gfx card which is not too costly, go for GTX1660ti
I know already what gear I will get, but still thanks for suggestion

Based vidyacel

It wont fill the void unless you're really young (under 21) and have delayed mental maturity (ie: you 'feel' like a younger teenager, while everyone around you at your age is living as in adult for real)

i played many years most games seem boring to me now ;)

Gaming is lifefuel.

Remember the graphics card is the single most important part. Go for GeForce, NOT Radeon.

Also, invest in a decent case which makes for easy upgrades. It’ll outlast any other component.

problem is, what do you use your ryzen and high end video card on?

It wont fill the void unless you're really young (under 21) and have delayed mental maturity (ie: you 'feel' like a younger teenager, while everyone around you at your age is living as in adult for real)

try being in your 30s while everyone who is online on steam is a zoomer :(

try being in your 30s while everyone who is online on steam is a zoomer :(

Its what killed gaming for me. Logging on in a game and playing with others, and realizing they're all 15-20, its just a constant reminder you're in your 30s and a loser incel.

This whole cope with "people in their late 20s and 30s play games as well" is the biggest cope. Its bout as much of a cope as "female gamers" when they get those stats of "female gamers" they're talking about 50 year old boomers on their iphone playing bejeweled or slots, not actual beckys and staceys playing call of duty or world of warcraft.

Its what killed gaming for me. Logging on in a game and playing with others, and realizing they're all 15-20, its just a constant reminder you're in your 30s and a loser incel.

it's not just video games, not even close

i go to the basketball courts and everyone is in either high school or early 20s

i remember one guy telling everyone on the court "i'm 30 years old, just wait til you get to my age, blah blah"
and i realized "fuck, i'm older than this guy who is complaining about age"

same shit everywhere. where are men in their 30s and beyond? i know where they are not. getting laid. (and if it is, it's by old hag landwhales)

Where are men in their 30s and beyond? i know where they are not. getting laid. (and if it is, it's by old hag landwhales)
Pubs, working themselves to death.

:cryfeels::feelsrope:

same shit everywhere. where are men in their 30s and beyond?

Hiding away from society because they objectively failures, most are in denial though, and use excuses for themselves.

Hiding away from society because they objectively failures, most are in denial though, and use excuses for themselves.

I figured it was hiding. They just work, come home, order food and watch youtube.