Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will die young.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I'm almost 100% sure i will kill myself in the next two years. There are a few things i want to do first. But if everything works out i might finally get the privlege of escaping this agonizing existence.

if I do kill myself I hope that there is something far better for me in the next life.

if I do kill myself I hope that there is something far better for me in the next life.
There won't be, but nothingness is better than this horrible life.

I'm almost 100% sure i will kill myself in the next two years. There are a few things i want to do first. But if everything works out i might finally get the privlege of escaping this agonizing existence.
Try crypto

I'm most likely killing myself in 5 years if certain conditions are met.

I'm not against suicide but I don't see the point in it. When you consider that afterlife lasts for eternity, another 60 years doesn't seem like much. I might as well just soldier through because the end result is the same.

I'm not against suicide but I don't see the point in it. When you consider that afterlife lasts for eternity, another 60 years doesn't seem like much. I might as well just soldier through because the end result is the same.
There is no afterlife, there is just suffering and death.

There is no afterlife, there is just suffering and death.
For all practical purposes it makes no difference. Eternal oblivion also makes another 60 years nothing compared to it

You just jinxed yourself bro...

You're already dead. Spiritually, if you didn't accept Jesus. Do it and live the true life.

GigaIQ